150 Club....Care to join??? Continued.

I’m rejoining. I was at 176 on Monday.

Yay!!!! You are just 17 pounds away!!! I’m at 184, working hard daily to hit 175 in 4 weeks...keep pushing ahead of me so I’ll need to work harder to catch up with you!!

17 from 150s the goal is to celebrate getting into the 150s :) It’s great if you go through them

Wow Tara! That is amazing!!!

I need to join this goal...I would love to hit 150 again. I have struggled with health issues majorly this past year and have gained

150 puts me at the borderline of overweight, but it is a good goal for me. I am not meant to be skinny.

Finally!!!! I’m 12 pounds from 150s after starting this thread years ago- I have a Healthy Wage I won last year and got down to 176.8...then took a break through the rest of the year. So, I started a new wager in January and had to relose Christmas pounds- finally, 12 pounds away from 159! My final goal for July 2nd is 154.8- I know these last ones are going to be rough- so I’m coming to cheer all those fighting to get healthy (especially, with what our world is fighting now virally)...a healthier body is a stronger body.
I’m 52 and the lowest I’ve been in 24 years!!!!
Feels great!!! If you’re fighting/ Ill fight with you!!
I’m intermittent fasting and keeping carbs under 50g and calories under 1200- 1-2 hours of cardio a day 😁😁😁

Saw 169.8 today!! Just 10 pounds away and will fight to see it before Memorial Day! Never give up on your goals!!!

Earned my 100 pound clippie after over 7 years of trying!!! I weighed 165 today and hope to be 150s by the end of this month!! Two goals that make it easier to fight for these last pounds away!

Any former 150s make it??? How is everyone doing??
150 puts me at the borderline of overweight, but it is a good goal for me. I am not meant to be skinny.
Did you make it last year??

I’m 160.8!!!!! I’m officially normal BMI!! Size 8 fits me perfectly! I’ve got about 5 more pounds to go- but can’t wait!!!

Did it!!! 159.6!!! I still have 4.8 pounds to lose by July 2, to complete my wager at Healthy Wage- but, I officially can say I’m a bona-fide member of the 150’s club and have lost over 106 pounds since joining WISH!!

Did it!!! 159.6!!! I still have 4.8 pounds to lose by July 2, to complete my wager at Healthy Wage- but, I officially can say I’m a bona-fide member of the 150’s club and have lost over 106 pounds since joining WISH!!

Congratulations, that’s awesome!

I just found this thread today, and it’s perfect since I too am wanting to be in the 150’s. I signed up in Healthy Wage a month ago, and have lost 11 lbs. My bet was to lose 55 by February which would put me in 160’s. I’m really hoping to get to 150s by end of year, and start practicing keeping the weight off, instead of the vicious lose pounds, then find them and their friends cycle I’ve been on.

Good luck on the last 4.8! 😀

Yes!!! You can do this!!! My first HW was 60 pounds last year...won my wage. Then, I took 4 months off and put 16 back on!! It was the week after Christmas when I weighed- but still!! I made my final wager that same day!! I lost 12 the first month, then 10 the next- then it slowed- just steady and always stayed under 1200 calories-except for 4 days I let myself go up to 2,000...staying active is key for me- it builds more muscle which burns more calories..I move at least 2 hours a day- and used to take off 1 day a week- but rarely take a day off now- I have more energy/- so it’s not bad! There is a progress score on HW app under your stats- work on moving that up as high as you can the first half- if it drops- push harder the next week- keeping that number above 110 insures you’ll make goal!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts