150 SSR Points for Transfer @ $15 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

weathernlu

Drew Brees for president!
I have 150 SSR points with October 2019 use year available for transfer. It is early in the use year but being a government employee, well I am sure you can guess. :)

I have done many rentals and transfers on the board and have numerous references.

Can you check on availability for July 3/4-July 7?

I am seeing SSR, OKW, and AKL-K.

Last edited:

Do you still have points available and are they only available at SSR or can we use them at a different place? I am looking for a 1 BR at BWV in Nov 13th -Nov 16th. Thanks.

Do you still have points available and are they only available at SSR or can we use them at a different place? I am looking for a 1 BR at BWV in Nov 13th -Nov 16th. Thanks.

They are still available but not looking to rent them, just doing a transfer to another DVC member. You can use them anywhere, it just affects the date in which you can make a reservation if it is not SSR.

I have 150 SSR points with October 2019 use year available for transfer. It is early in the use year but being a government employee, well I am sure you can guess. :)

I have done many rentals and transfers on the board and have numerous references.

Did you want me to email you????

I am not a member and am looking to rent/buy points to stay at BWV. I usually buy points through a different avenue and one of my friends told me to check the boards. If you can rent the points to me, I am interested. LMK

Would you have a number where I could reach you? I'm interested in 35 points. Thanks

I am looking to rent points for March 6-9! Do you have any available for then?

I'm looking into upgrading my studio at OKW for a 1BDRM at SS 4/4-4/8. I've never done this before, so you may have to explain some things to me but I would like to have 40 points transferred.

I am looking for 102 points for poly dates 9/25-10/1. Is it too early for transfer?

I am looking for a tranfer of 150 points. However, I have a question. If I tranfer the points into my account, I assume the UY transfers as well or do the points convert to my UY?

I am looking for a tranfer of 150 points. However, I have a question. If I tranfer the points into my account, I assume the UY transfers as well or do the points convert to my UY?

99.9% sure they stay on my use year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!