154 CCV Points $13 per point - use by 12/1/19 -Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - there is a one bed at SSR from 11/14 to 11/16 for 26 points per night or a 2 bed for 33 points per night

There is also SSR studio availability for both nights for 12 points per night

OKW 1 bedroom for both nights is available for 24 points per night

BLT studio is available for only 11/14 for 18 points per night

1 bed at beach club is available only for 11/15 for 29 points

I’m happy to help you book something!
Hmmmm. I may be interested in the SSR studio for 2 nights!! Could you also check 11/21-11/23?

Hmmmm. I may be interested in the SSR studio for 2 nights!! Could you also check 11/21-11/23?

11/14 to 11/16 is no longer showing any availability anywhere

There is availability in a one bed at SSR for 60 points (total) check-in 12 Nov and check-out 14 Nov

Hello, is there any availability for November 13th one night? Thank you.

Tried to scroll through requests for your responses. Thanks for checking. Interested in any studio 10/25 - 10/29 @ world. Thank you!!

Tried to scroll through requests for your responses. Thanks for checking. Interested in any studio 10/25 - 10/29 @ world. Thank you!!

Those full dates are not available in a studio - the best you could do in a studio would be a split stay - check in 27 and check out 29 - with the split either being OKW and AKL (16 + 10 points) or OKW and SSR (10 + 12 points)

Anything for 11/2 - 11/5? Prefer a studio.. can be anywhere. Thank you

The only availability is at SSR as a split stay - 11/2 in a studio and 11/3 in a one bed and there is no availability anywhere for 11/4

The only availability is at SSR as a split stay - 11/2 in a studio and 11/3 in a one bed and there is no availability anywhere for 11/4

Thanks. Too much moving around for me. We already have a split stay since our plans changed the last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter