154 CCV Points $13 per point - use by 12/1/19 -Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'm interested in anything available 10/29-11/3 or 11/5-11/11 both 2019. 2 adults 1 teen. Thanks in advance.

Hello, i'm interested in anything available 10/29-11/3 or 11/5-11/11 both 2019. 2 adults 1 teen. Thanks in advance.

You could cobble together a split stay at SSR and akl but it would be in a one bedroom at SSR, one night at akl in a studio then the rest of the nights in a one bed at SSR - and it’s more points than I currently have!

You could cobble together a split stay at SSR and akl but it would be in a one bedroom at SSR, one night at akl in a studio then the rest of the nights in a one bed at SSR - and it’s more points than I currently have!

Do you have enough for a studio AKL for the entire stay?

Interested in two bedrooms for any nights between November 23rd and the 28th preferably by Epcot but open to other places

11/14 to 11/16 is no longer showing any availability anywhere

There is availability in a one bed at SSR for 60 points (total) check-in 12 Nov and check-out 14 Nov

I just wanted to see if anything opened up again for November 14-16? Or just November 15?

I have 154 CCV points available for rent - must be used by 1 December 2019 - $13 per point

Has anyone taken these yet? There is a 1bed standard view at Jambo oct 20-23 I’d be interested in booking. I am short points, would be 4 adults, 1 child 12yr and 1 infant

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter