155 VB points for rent at $15.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

linbyers

Earning My Ears
I have 155 Vero Beach points for rent at $15. per point
These are August Use Year points, so are not available for any rental before August 1, 2020
Currently in the home resort 11 month window so must be used at Vero Beach
I am a long standing owner since 2001 and have rented out my points 20+ times with repeat and happy renters
Any questions reply to this thread or PM me

Hi there :wave:

we're looking to rent points for 2 nights, 28th to 30th May 2020, in a studio, ideally at an Epcot Resort, but would be good to know general availability if BWV or BCV are unavailable.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there :wave:

we're looking to rent points for 2 nights, 28th to 30th May 2020, in a studio, ideally at an Epcot Resort, but would be good to know general availability if BWV or BCV are unavailable.

Thanks in advance!
My points are not good for reservations before August 1 2020, in the home resort 11 month window at Vero Beach.
Sorry I can't help you out.
Thanks for the interest

Hello I am looking for a Studio for WDW for 2 separate nights pre and post another reservation. The Nights I am looking for are March 31st and April 5th 2020. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!