CLOSED: 157 Aulani points for rent $15 per point, must use by Oct 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniMom22

Earning My Ears
I have 157 Aulani points available for rent, $15 per point. I can borrow 100 points from 2020 use year if you need more for your trip. Can use at other resorts other than Aulani. Can book up to 11 months out at Aulani and 7 months at other DVC resorts.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking at booking a Studio for 2 adults, 1 child (17) for Thanksgiving week (Nov. 24-29). Prefer AK Jambo-SV, Beach Club or BWalk. Would you be able to assist? Not sure of points needed.

Hi,

Looking for 2 bedroom at GF, Beach Club or Cooper Creek 9/27-9/30. As of this morning, Cooper Creek came up available. 4 adults, 2 kids. Experienced renter.

Feel free to PM me.

Hi,

Looking for 2 bedroom at GF, Beach Club or Cooper Creek 9/27-9/30. As of this morning, Cooper Creek came up available. 4 adults, 2 kids. Experienced renter.

Feel free to PM me.
Yes Copper Creek available for 121 points.

If the Copperbelt Creek is still available or you put it on hold- I will take it!

I will need Aulani for June 25 to July 1st 2020. I know its still too early to book but I am interested if you still have points. Thanks.

I will need Aulani for June 25 to July 1st 2020. I know its still too early to book but I am interested if you still have points. Thanks.
What kind of room will you be looking to rent? I can look up how many points you will need and let you know if I'll have it.

I am looking to stay 6 nights at WDW the time frame will be anytime during oct 25 - nov 13.
I could stay 2 nights in one rental a few nights in another rental, it just has to be 6 consecutive nights.
I could stay in any rental type: [studio, 1 bedroom, etc...]
Please let me know if you can help with part of the 6 days or the entire time.
Thank you!

I am looking to stay 6 nights at WDW the time frame will be anytime during oct 25 - nov 13.
I could stay 2 nights in one rental a few nights in another rental, it just has to be 6 consecutive nights.
Thank you!
I’ll check now. Will private message you in a few min.

I’ll check now. Will private message you in a few min.
Thank you!
Looks like I can't start a private conversation with you on here. Rigth now there are 5 consecutive nights at Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa, October 27-31. I am looking for a sixth night in a different room or location for the October 26 or November 1. I could try to break it into 2 nights at one at 4 at Saratoga if its available.

Looks like I can't start a private conversation with you on here. Rigth now there are 5 consecutive nights at Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa, October 27-31. I am looking for a sixth night in a different room or location for the October 26 or November 1. I could try to break it into 2 nights at one at 4 at Saratoga if its available.
Thank you for your help I appreciate it. I've got my 10 posts requirement to have private conversations, but for some reason I am unable to have one :(.

Ok, can get the sixth night, Oct 26th at Old Key West, one bedroom (27 points) or three bedroom (59 points) or a two bedroom at Animal Kingdom (48) points. The total for 5 nights at Saratoga Springs is 200 points.

So you could do first four nights at OKW (Oct 26-30) then switch to Saratoga Springs for last two nights (Oct 30-Nov 1), or you could do five nights at either one and maybe book the 6th night directly through Disney... I'm happy to book for you, have 257 points total to use. Let me know, thanks!

Sorry - if you're interested the Tree House Villa at Saratoga Springs is available for 5 nights, Oct 27-31, for 205 points.

and just to make sure I'm telling you everything, 4 nights in a one bedroom at Saratoga, Oct 27-30 for 120 points, so you aren't limited to the 2 bedroom option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!