157 BWV points for rent @$17/point use by 7-31-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
UPDATE: I have 157 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020 (requested dates to rent are not available after 7-31-20). Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.

Last edited:
Hi do you have a studio available from the 18th of May till the 1st of June? Thanks
The only studio available to for 14 days you have requested is at Saratoga Springs for a total of 226 points. Let me know if you are interested in reserving. thanks

looking for 12/29/2019 - 01/03/2020
Total of 7 people. Any availability would be greatly appreciate. Trying to make Christmas gift happen.

looking for 12/29/2019 - 01/03/2020
Total of 7 people. Any availability would be greatly appreciate. Trying to make Christmas gift happen.
There is no availability for the dates you requested at any of the resorts

Considering staying at the Boardwalk Villas Studio standard or preferred view. Sleeps 5, correct? For 7 nights anytime in June Prefer: Check in June 9th - Check out June 16th 2020.
I assume your points are good for this period. But is a studio available?

If so, how do we proceed?

Considering staying at the Boardwalk Villas Studio standard or preferred view. Sleeps 5, correct? For 7 nights anytime in June Prefer: Check in June 9th - Check out June 16th 2020.
I assume your points are good for this period. But is a studio available?

If so, how do we proceed?
Sorry the website was down for maintenance. There are no BWV studios available for the dates requested and there are no 7 consecutive nights available any time in June.

Hi Lorene,
Looking for 14 nights, start date preferably between 4th and 18th of April.
-Boardwalk
-Studio
-No preference
-no children

Thanks

Did u reply and I just did not see it? I need feb 17-20 anywhere u have availability. Studio if not one bedroom..

I have 315 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020 (requested dates to rent are not available after 7-31-20). Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.

Hello,

was looking to get onenight if available any resort.

resort preference
-room type (studio
-any view
-3 people
- shes 6

Do you have availability in feb . 17-20 . ?
As per my post, I need to know preference of resort, what type of accommodation (studio, one bedroom, two b bedroom)), how many in your party then I can check the Disney website to see if there is anything available for the dates you are requesting. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!