157 BWV points for rent @$17/point use by 7-31-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my post, I need to know preference of resort, what type of accommodation (studio, one bedroom, two b bedroom)), how many in your party then I can check the Disney website to see if there is anything available for the dates you are requesting. Thank you
Resort does not matter. Party of 3 .
Whatever resort u have

As per my post, I need to know preference of resort, what type of accommodation (studio, one bedroom, two b bedroom)), how many in your party then I can check the Disney website to see if there is anything available for the dates you are requesting. Thank you
One bedroom or studio. 3 in the party. The resort does not matter.

I have 315 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020 (requested dates to rent are not available after 7-31-20). Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc)
-preferred view
-number in your party
-ages of children in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.
Hi I’m looking for 2- 3 bedroom
March 14-21
4 adults
1 child age 12
Any resort

Hello looking for 1/26/20 - 2/1/20

-resort preference: BW, SS, Riviera, OKW (or others)
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc): Studio is okay because of $ but I need 2 beds not just 1
-preferred view: doesn't matter
-number in your party: 3 (2 adults, 1 child)
-ages of children in your party: 4

Short notice but worth a shot! I want a microwave in the room but not too picky about the resort itself.

Thanks!

Hello looking for 1/26/20 - 2/1/20

-resort preference: BW, SS, Riviera, OKW (or others)
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc): Studio is okay because of $ but I need 2 beds not just 1
-preferred view: doesn't matter
-number in your party: 3 (2 adults, 1 child)
-ages of children in your party: 4

Short notice but worth a shot! I want a microwave in the room but not too picky about the resort itself.

Thanks!
There is nothing available for the dates requested.

Looking for studio at any resort
Dates 5/31-06/05
2 adults, 3 kids - 16,14,11

Looking for studio at any resort
Dates 5/31-06/05
2 adults, 3 kids - 16,14,11
There is a deluxe studio available at the Polynesian villas for 105 vacation points and studios available at Saratoga Springs- a standard view is 65 points and a preferred view is 75 points.
If you are interested in any of these options, please PM me with the following information: names of all parties, address, cell number. Do Not send the information on this post.
If you a new to the disboards and can not send a PM then please follow this link:
HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED

HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 P...
The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone nu...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Reservations can not NOT be made until you are able to correspond through the private message system.

I have 315 points to rent @ $17 per point. Must be used by July 31, 2020 (requested dates to rent are not available after 7-31-20). Home resort is Boardwalk .
If interested, please provide me with the following information in order to check your request:

-resort preference
-preferred view
-number in your party

I have rented points in the past and have many references. I secure reservations with a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal friends and family.
Hi Lorene, my name is Lance Dreesen. We are interested in renting 80 points from you for a stay at BWV starting April 5, 2020 for 4 nights (departing the 9th). Here is the info you requested:
Resort preference: Boardwalk Villas
Room type: Studio
View: Standard
# in party: 3
age of child: 15
This will be my 2nd time renting points directly from an owner. The last time was back in 2012 and all went great. However, I'm a little rusty on what the next step is, so please let me know. One question though, would you consider renting at $16 a pint, and is the $17 non-negotiable? I look forward to hearing from you - Thanks!

Hi Lorene, my name is Lance Dreesen. We are interested in renting 80 points from you for a stay at BWV starting April 5, 2020 for 4 nights (departing the 9th). Here is the info you requested:
Resort preference: Boardwalk Villas
Room type: Studio
View: Standard
# in party: 3
age of child: 15
This will be my 2nd time renting points directly from an owner. The last time was back in 2012 and all went great. However, I'm a little rusty on what the next step is, so please let me know. One question though, would you consider renting at $16 a pint, and is the $17 non-negotiable? I look forward to hearing from you - Thanks!
There is no availability for the dates requested

Hi Lorene! Are you open to an advanced reservation for late May 2021? We would need approximately 102 points for standard BWV studio.

Hi Lorene! Are you open to an advanced reservation for late May 2021? We would need approximately 102 points for standard BWV studio.
Members can only book a reservation at their home resort 11 months out, all other resorts 7 months out.

Thank you! I’ll check back closer to the 11 months to see if there is any availability.

-resort preference
-preferred view
-number in your party

Hey Lorene,

Planning a Disney vacation in June/July.
check in June 29th
check out July 4th
-resort preference Boardwalk Inn, yacht club, beach resort
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc) 1 bedroom 2 queen beds
-preferred view no preference
-number in your party 4
-ages of children in your party 17 & 13

Thanks

Hey Lorene,

Planning a Disney vacation in June/July.
check in June 29th
check out July 4th
-resort preference Boardwalk Inn, yacht club, beach resort
-room type (studio, one bedroom etc) 1 bedroom 2 queen beds
-preferred view no preference
-number in your party 4
-ages of children in your party 17 & 13

Thanks
there is no availability at Boardwalk villas or Beach club resort for the dates requested
There is a deluxe studio available at the Polynesian villas for 105 vacation points and studios available at Saratoga Springs- a standard view is 65 points and a preferred view is 75 points.
If you are interested in any of these options, please PM me with the following information: names of all parties, address, cell number. Do Not send the information on this post.
If you a new to the disboards and can not send a PM then please follow this link:
HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED
HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 P...
The DIS provides a private conversation system (PM) for correspondence between posters. Since email and phone nu...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/
Reservations can not NOT be made until you are able to correspond through the private message system.
are you able to PM ?

there is no availability at Boardwalk villas or Beach club resort for the dates requested

are you able to PM ?
No, not yet. I haven’t reached 10 posts. I working on that. Any other availability June 28th-July 4th? i do need two queen beds (no pull out sofa). We’re flexible. Would like to stay close to Hollywood studios. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!