163 BCV points available for rent after October 1, 2020 at $19pp - All Rented - Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
I have 163 BCV points available for rent that can be used AFTER October 1, 2020 at $19pp. This is your chance to book a stay for Food and Wine Festival next fall or the holidays and stay at the BCV before other DVC members can book there. I have rented many times in the past and require payment when the reservation is made in your name. You will be able to access it on My Disney Experience and I can add the dining plan for you and reserve Magical Express if needed. I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Please respond or PM me (note, you must have 10 posts in order to PM). Preference will be given to those needing all or the majority of the points. Payment can be made through Paypal (you will be responsible for transaction fee unless it is done through friends and family) or I accept Venmo. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!