• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

17 Day Diet

DonaldDuckFamily

Mouseketeer
Has anyone tried this? My Aunt tried it after seeing it on The Doctors. She lost 15 pounds in the first 17 days. I'm curious if anyone else has tried it and had good or bad luck with it. TIA:)

I just got the book out of the library today. I'm curious about it but also pretty skeptical. I don't know much about it but am interested to see what the "diet" entails.

I would be interested in what people think of this, too. I think I will see if BJ's has the book. I cold use some help kickstarting some weigh loss.

Gretta

Well it is a interesting discussion.Tell me DonaldDuckFamily what kind of strategy your aunt adopted for 17 days diet plan? What kind of food she ate? Share with me some more detail.Reply soon.Thanks.

My mom did it for a week but could not stick to it. I read the book, its basically a variation on other low carb diets. The first 17 days are the strictest...lean proteins and veggies, and one fruit per day. It is not something I could stitck to, but good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter