• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

17 day diet....

My husband and I just started it yesterday-the first 17 days it is similar to South Beach where you stick with proteins, certain,veggies, and thankfully some fruits (unlike South Beach). So far so good-I was in a fog yesterday morning but was much better today-I miss my carbs but know that they will be added back in in a few weeks. I am able to stay away from sweets which I am amazed at that-maybe this time because I am doing it with my husband I have to be accountable and want to be successful. I did get a leg cramp tonight and seem to remember talking with someone years ago who specialized in health and fitness and it has something to do with the protein-can't remember what though. Maybe I am still in a fog, huh? Good luck!
Elizabeth

U2. Leg cramps are lack of magnesium.

Day 1 so far so good for me lol

I am wanting ice cream! Lol

Just bought the book, and am curious if this is the smartest thing to do 24 days before the princess half? Thinking maybe I start with the third stage so I am able to get some more carbs plus am able to do more cardio???

Would love your thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter