if still available, there was a beach club studio for 1/14-1/15
my other option is one night in an AKL savanna studio, open to any date
Thank you!

Howdy from the Bayou Country Mr. Mike,
Resort: either BCV or DRR (Riviera)
Date in & out: Jan 5-8, or 6-9, or 7-10
Room type: 2 bed villa
thanks!

Hi, im interested in any single night at Aulani Jan 8-14th. Smallest room possible. Thanks so much

Looking for a studio for the Friday check-in on Jan24 and check-out Monday 1/27. Will absolutely do a split stay if it will work and will consider any resort area. I have rented several times and can provide references if needed. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hi Mike!
Looking for a studio (2 adults) for either 12/14 or any Friday, Saturday or Sunday in January.
Resort preferences:
Boardwalk
Saratoga
Grand Floridian
AKL
Poly
If none available than any other will do.
Thank you!

Hi Mike!
Looking for a studio (2 adults) for either 12/14 or any Friday, Saturday or Sunday in January.
Resort preferences:
Boardwalk
Saratoga
Grand Floridian
AKL
Poly
Thank you!

Nothing Available

Hi, im interested in any single night at Aulani Jan 8-14th. Smallest room possible. Thanks so much

Not available

Hi Mike!
Resort preferences:
Boardwalk
Saratoga
Grand Floridian
AKL
Poly
Thank you!

Nothing Available

thank you!

Hi,

I'm looking for a studio for 4 from either 1/11/20-1/16/20 or 1/12/20-1/17/20 or 1/13/20-1/18/20. Can you please check for me?

I have 174 points left for rent at $14 per point.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Thank you for your interest!

Resort I am looking for Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower or Animal Kingdom Lodge. Check in date is 12/15 and check out 12/16. Room type is flexible. As of right now I can see one bedrooms at Bay Lake and Animal kingdom and a two bedroom at Grand Floridian. Thanks!

Resort I am looking for Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower or Animal Kingdom Lodge. Check in date is 12/15 and check out 12/16. Room type is flexible. As of right now I can see one bedrooms at Bay Lake and Animal kingdom and a two bedroom at Grand Floridian. Thanks!

AKL has a 1 bedroom available - Savannah View - 31 points - you need to message me if you want to pursue this

Looking for a studio for a party of 1 for any nights between 1/11-1/18. If all nights are not available, looking for at least 1/16-1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!