Two adults

Resort - Disney’s Paradise Pier or Grand Californian
Check-in date 1/15/20
Check-out date 1/17/20
Room Type Studio

Thank you for your interest!
[/QUOTE]

NO MORE POINTS LEFT

Please be sure to change your posting to CLOSED if you have rented your points, so people know. See below. Thanks!

Once transactions have been completed, we ask that you edit the title of the thread to add CLOSED as the first word in the title. To edit the title, open the thread, click on “Thread Tools/Edit Thread” at the upper right and you can then edit the title and click on “Save Changes”. The body text of a post may be edited by clicking on "Edit/Save Changes" from the lower toolbar. Moderators will then lock the thread, which lets potential renters know the thread is no longer active and will minimize further inquiries by PM. Unedited threads will still be locked after 1 month or when the rental plan expires and will require a new submission to the Moderation Queue if more time is desired for your listing.

I have 174 points left for rent at $14 per point.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

Hi! Please check if there is any availability for 1 nite this Saturday night any resort studio please and thank you! Have a wedding last minute and need a place to stay-2 people thank you!!

I’m looking for one night on January 18. I need someplace big enough for 5 adults and 3 kids. We are also willing to split into two smaller rooms.

Hi, I am looking for a 2br for January 11 to 18 and I am open to different locations based on availability. Thanks

I have 174 points left for rent at $14 per point.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I am looking for a room Jan 17-20. Can you tell me what’s available? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!