18 is a perfect fit!!!!!

TinkerPixie

Really,Really Cute!
Well I did it! I bought my first pair of size 18's. I haven't been able to wear a size 18 since I was in high school. That was 20 years ago.

I just wish my Mom could have seen it, she would have been so proud of me....:D :(

Thank you all for the extra encouragement!

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't wait until I can wear an 18......not sure if I ever did or just skipped that size all together!!! I wore a 28 in HIgh school and am wearing a 24 now!!

That's Fantastic, Susan. You can be sure that Mom knows and is as proud of you as you are! US, too! Keep up the good work!

Isn't that just the greatest feeling? To go down in size is actually more fun than watching the scale show a lower weight, at least it is for me.

I'm <b>so</b> proud and happy for you. Way to go!!!

Katholyn

That is so awesome congratulations on your achivement!!!

Congratulations Susan! You should be so proud of yourself. Your Mom is smiling down at you. Way to go!:D

I love trying on sizes I haven't seen in many years.

I needed some jeans, but wasn't at goal weight, so I went to Goodwill! For $7/each, I bought 2 pairs that are undoubtedly prewashed and won't be shrinking... but I will. :)

Congrats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter