1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also mentioned small quantities you have of other points.... I am not comitted to one resort just that date and the most budget friendly stay possible so if there is something cheaper at one of the other resorts u mentioned that's good too :)

Single days here and there are always possible, but they appear and disappear in the blink of an eye. the only chance to do this is if you are on the phone, and we can grab whatever resort is available at that particular moment.

Send me a message and we can work out the details and times to set up a call for this.

Hi there,
Just wondering if you got my email. We spoke on the phone earlier today.
Thanks
Renee

Greetings...I am interested in a short but joyous trip to WDW with out children and now with our grandchildren. I am only interesting in Saratoga Springs (our favorite resort) and preferably in Congress Park and all on the same floor (but that comes later). We will need 3 studios with an arrival on Thursday, March 9, 2017 and a check-out on Monday, March 13, 2017. According to the DVC calculator indicates that this would be 64 points a room, for a total of 192. If this is possible, what would the per point cost be??? I have rented many times before and can provide references if needed. I will anxiously await your "Magical" response.

Hi looking for something from may 6 - 14 need three days two adults. Would really really prefer a AK value studio if possible! But open to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!