1825 Points for Rent/Transfer BWV, VWL, BLT, AKV, SSR, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for two rooms, hopefully standard for 11/25 or 11/26 thru 12/4. BWV would be perfect, but open to whatever might even be available during that time frame. Thank you =)

Basically nothing available in any resort for studios, except for scattered days.. even at SSR.

I know at least one broker advertising a per-reserved room during that time period (is it Daddio? maybe?), but they charge what they charge.

Basically nothing available in any resort for studios, except for scattered days.. even at SSR.

I know at least one broker advertising a per-reserved room during that time period (is it Daddio? maybe?), but they charge what they charge.

I had a feeling. Thank you for checking!

Hi- Looking for Boardwalk Studio or Animal Kingdom Jambo house studio for check in May 26 and check out June 4.

For BWV, standard and BW view are missing one or more days, but Pool/garden is available. However, once Standard view begins to lose days, it means that Pool/Garden will start to fill up soon

Looking for 2 BWV studios for the dates 12/5 - 12/10. Please let me know if they are available. Would also be interested in any other resort.

Hello! I am looking for three (3) studio rooms at BWV for 7 nights in May 2017. First pick of arrival date would be 5/7, but am flexible on an arrival date up through 5/14. Preference on room view is standard, then Boardwalk, then garden/pool. I realize there might be system maintenance on Wednesday morning that would prevent you from checking availability. Thank you in advance for your reply!

Hello! I am looking for three (3) studio rooms at BWV for 7 nights in May 2017. First pick of arrival date would be 5/7, but am flexible on an arrival date up through 5/14. Preference on room view is standard, then Boardwalk, then garden/pool. I realize there might be system maintenance on Wednesday morning that would prevent you from checking availability. Thank you in advance for your reply!

From May 5-19
Standard - scattered missing days. only have about 5 days in a row
Pool/Garden - available for whole time
Boardwalk view - 10-17 is available, otherwise scattered missing days. I dont know how many rooms available for this, but I doubt that this availability will last very long.

Looking for 2 BWV studios for the dates 12/5 - 12/10. Please let me know if they are available. Would also be interested in any other resort.

Virtually nothing available anywhere, including AKV and SSR except a scattered night or 2.

Hi, I'm looking for 9 nights at the BCV 5/26/17-6/4/17. I'm flexible with check-in date after the 26th. We would prefer a 1-bedroom and have 2 adults 3 kids (13,10,5) Thanks!! What are you charging for BCV per point?

I can't really check anything right now, DVC on-line access is being revamped.

$14 per point for BCV, $15 for Grand Californian

Hi, I'm looking for 9 nights at the BCV 5/26/17-6/4/17. I'm flexible with check-in date after the 26th. We would prefer a 1-bedroom and have 2 adults 3 kids (13,10,5) Thanks!! What are you charging for BCV per point?

This is available. I sent you a pm

Reservation system seems to be back up for now. But it is still a little bit glitchy. Should take a day or so for them to work out all the kinks.

That depends on which year you are looking at. I think I only have 1 or 2 transfers left for 2016, but plenty for 2017.

let me know what you are interested in.

From May 5-19
Standard - scattered missing days. only have about 5 days in a row
Pool/Garden - available for whole time
Boardwalk view - 10-17 is available, otherwise scattered missing days. I dont know how many rooms available for this, but I doubt that this availability will last very long.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for responding to me and getting this reservation set up so quickly, especially with our specific requests. You are a pleasure to work with, and I can't believe you were able to get us BW view for all 3 rooms! We are so excited for our trip!

Hello!
Looking for a studio at one of the monorail DVC properties for 2 nights 1/21-1/23/17.
Would love to stay at Poly if it's available (first choice), BLT and VGF are great as well though.
Indifferent to the view.
Thank you very much for checking!

Hello. I know it's early but we are looking for a BLT studio MK view for Oct 4 2017 for 7 nights. Is this some thing you would be able to do? If you can do this I would be very interested in talking.
Thank you for your time.

Hi I need a deluxe studio on Thursday October 6th and then the same on Sunday October 9th at OKW 2 adults 2 children ages 4&6 we have a different stay fri-sun and decided to make our trip longer that's why the gap in between. Please lmk if there is availability I know it's very last minute thanks!

You also mentioned small quantities you have of other points.... I am not comitted to one resort just that date and the most budget friendly stay possible so if there is something cheaper at one of the other resorts u mentioned that's good too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter