`

The first flower I thought of is blue hydrangea:

Hydrangea_Presvd_Blue.jpg

Then I realized you said navy blue. :blush:

Have you had a chance to talk with Disney floral? I had one picture to send to them for the bouquet I wanted...and basically I just kinda described the differences I was looking for, Rosie Carraba was our floral contact and she was absolutely AMAZING!!! She was able to offer suggestions for both color and flower type.

Even if all you can find is a picture of something "close" and even if the colors are wrong, I think Disney can really help you with ideas!

Thank you so much for your advice. I figured Disney would probably have to solve this problem for me, but I wanted to try to come in with a least an idea of what I wanted. I wonder if hydrangeas come in darker shades?? If you haven't been able to tell, I am really not a flower person, lol.

I know they "naturally" come in either a "blue" or "purple" (based on the pH of the soil they are grown in). I have seen them in silk in all different colors. One thing I wondered is if they could be dyed, and I'll bet they can do that.

White stephanotis would be a nice accent to a dark blue hydrangea.

You might also consider lillies for some white touches...

I have to run to a meeting, but I'll try to come up with some more suggestions!

I have had some luck looking at the bouquet gallery of pix on the knot. I've also done google images searches for flowers. I think ranunculus is a really beautiful alternative to roses and I think they come in a wide range of colors.

i used the same colors, we used blue hydrangeas, white amaryllis, gardenia, the put these silver like grass pieces in,
BD03982-3-08.jpg

BD00272-3-08.jpg

I KNOW THE PETALS ON THE TABBLE LOOK PURPLE IN PICTS BUT THEY WERE BLUE

HERE IS A PICT OF ARTIFICIAL PETALS WE GOT IN NAVY SILVER AND WHITE ON EBAY MY FLOWER GIRL THREW ON AISLE

BD04512-3-08.jpg

I wonder about (for the aisle) daisy petals? :confused3 I like the allusion to "he loves me, he loves me not"...

i tried to find some blue flowers

i dont really know your stlye but i think white ranuncula*sp wuld look so good with blue crystals stuck in the middle of each one. just a thought
and here are some others that i think are pretty

ranunculus.jpg

daisy.jpg

colboltblueandwhitelilies.jpg

bueorchid.jpg

hope this helps

I love lilies and gerberas. you could get them in white with a navy or silver wrap... or put in navy blue and silver jewels.

calla-lily-bouquet-bw.thumbnail.jpg

bb-whitetuberosa.jpg

white%20eustoma%20bride%20bouquetb4w.jpg

Wow you all found some beautiful flowers..Bobbie I loved your flowers!!!!

I would have a heart attack if i could not use roses lol!!!! Thank God you didn't have your heart set on them..You will find something just google a lot!!!!

yes the lilie is first and the orchid is second.

i am sure you will create a beautiful bouquet. cant wait to see how it turns out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter