175 OKW, & 100 SS Points to Rent @$17 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaC2236

Earning My Ears
Hi I have been a DVC member since 94 and have been making reservations as long. I will be happy to make any reservation.

I can book OKW 11 months in advance & 7 months for all other DVC resorts reservation must be used by August 31,2020 Points are $17 pp
Please PM me so we can get started making a magical vacation for you.
I have recommendations if you would like to see some other vacations I have booked.
Lisa

Please let me know
The Resort choices :
Size of Accommodations - 1st choice, 2nd choice, 3rd choice
Dates you are checking in
Dates you are checking out

After I check availability, I will promptly get back to you.

I look forward to helping you

Last edited:
Hello! Looking for January 26-28 or Feb 2-4... Any Studio in property for 4 people 2 kids 2 adults

Hello! Looking for Jan 17-Jan 25th. Any place on property. There will be 5 adults and 3 kids, so I am open to a 2 bdrm or 2 studios. Thank you!

Hello! Looking for Jan 17-Jan 25th. Any place on property. There will be 5 adults and 3 kids, so I am open to a 2 bdrm or 2 studios. Thank you!
Sorry I didn't find anything available for either of those dates sorry I couldn't help.

Sorry I couldn't find anything for all those dates I did find 2 Bedroom Sarasota from the 20 to the 24

wondering if there is any availability either the week of December 7th to 14th or Nov 30th - Dec 7th at OKW family of 4. 2 adults 2 kids
thanks for checking

Im looking for a deluxe studio that can sleep 5 for 4 nights for the weekend of 1MAY to check out 5MAY(almost 7 months out)

AK savana view would be great
but any location really

Im looking for a deluxe studio that can sleep 5 for 4 nights for the weekend of 1MAY to check out 5MAY(almost 7 months out)

AK savana view would be great
but any location really
[/QUOTE
Good Morning
They have a Animal Kingdom Kadani Studio Savana View & a 1 Bedroom Kadani Savana view available.

wondering if there is any availability either the week of December 7th to 14th or Nov 30th - Dec 7th at OKW family of 4. 2 adults 2 kids
thanks for checking
Sorry they don't have any of those dates available for OKW do you want me to check any other location

thanks, I know I am a few days short of 7 months, can you see availability for studios for 1MAY to 4MAY?

These can do 5 person studios
-riviera
-beach club
-Polynesian
-flordian

thanks, I know I am a few days short of 7 months, can you see availability for studios for 1MAY to 4MAY?

These can do 5 person studios
-riviera
-beach club
-Polynesian
-flordian
Ok they do have polynesian Standard & Lakeview & the riviera

Hi I'm looking for availability Feb 13-21, 2020 at either of these resorts:

BRV
CCV
BCV

Deluxe Studio

Thanks in Advance!

Hi I'm looking for availability Feb 13-21, 2020 at either of these resorts:

BRV
CCV
BCV

Deluxe Studio

Thanks in Advance!
Hi I'm sorry they did'nt have any availability for any of those dates for those locations.
Let me know if there is anything else I can check for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter