175 OKW, & 100 SS Points to Rent @$17 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Lisa, looking for a room at any Walt Disney world resort in orlando from November 4th and check out November 7th 2019. 2 adults. 25 year anniversary!

Hi Congrats 25 years is a big accomplishment!! They only thing that is available for those dates would be 2 different locations 1 would be a 1 bedroom at the BW for the 4th and then Saratoga in a 1 bedroom for the 5th & 6th if that works let me know
Lisa

There is full availability at SS are you willing to split your stay between two places
Lisa

Hello! We are looking to book a studio within the first two weeks of March, preferable to the first week. We don’t have airfare yet so we are open. We would like to stay a week and are open to switching hotels mid-way. Any opening from as little as 3 days would be great. Our first choice is AK, with Boardwalk being 2nd, but are open to anything! Thanks!

Hi! The Animal Kingdom Kidani villas has the 2nd-4th available with the savannah view, or standard view the 2nd and 3rd. Saratoga is available the 1st to the 6th. Let me know if this works:)

I was hoping to have at least three days at the same hotel, and my husband didn’t love the Saratoga Springs. Thank you so mich for checking for me! If anything pops up, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter