1900 Park Fare dinner during MNSSHP

marcar12

Mouseketeer
I have dinner booked at 1900 Park Fare at 6:40pm on a MNSSHP night. I just heard that the Tremaine sisters are not there for dinner during the party. Is that true?

I have dinner booked at 1900 Park Fare at 6:40pm on a MNSSHP night. I just heard that the Tremaine sisters are not there for dinner during the party. Is that true?

Are you going to the party or just concerned the party will impact the dinner guests?

If going to party I agree with @Jadyreen1282 - party time is too valuable especially these days, be in there by 7 pm.

If you are not and just worried ........... someone else will have to chime in but I've never heard that.

Can't answer but you are going to blow time at GF outside the park during the party? That a huge waste of party time in my opinion.

We are not going to the party. We will be spending the whole day in MK and leaving at 6pm to head to the Grand Floridian for dinner.

Are you going to the party or just concerned the party will impact the dinner guests?

If going to party I agree with @Jadyreen1282 - party time is too valuable especially these days, be in there by 7 pm.

If you are not and just worried ........... someone else will have to chime in but I've never heard that.

Worried about all of the characters being there for dinner. We aren't going to MNSSHP.

Though the other characters are great (Lady Tremaine, Cindy, Prince...) the sisters absolutely MAKE this dinner. At least in our experience. I'd be surprised if they were not there...just because of the party...but, anything's possible. I'd definitely try to find that out as it would be a deal-breaker for our family. That being said... we love this food as well...so, it's not a total loss.

I can’t say for certain but I have heard the mice are there instead of the step-sisters during MNSSHP. You might want to phone and check. I agree the the PP that they make the dinner. Right now they are not mentioned on the Disney site.

Yes they are. We just went...food not good. Alcoholic beverage NOT good. Characters AMAZING!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter