1900 Park Fare for dinner?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
How is it? Worth one TS credit? We have never ate here and I was thinking about giving it a shot. Must be online right at six months out to get? Any advice, tips, info is needed. Thanks!

We have had dinner there once for dinner and like it. The food was good but what made it great were the characters. Cinderella was just OK but the evil stepmother and the step-sisters they were incredible and we got lucky that night the Mad Hatter is there for breakfast but we got lucky and he was there for dinner.
And I tell everyone to make reservations at 180 days its just safer. You can always fine tune the time by using the ADR finder on touringplans and swap out times later.

We had a late dinner reservation there at 8:15pm, we weren't seated until almost 9pm. I think bc it's buffet people linger so when it's crowded there may be delays. Once you are seated you can hit the buffet which is nice. The characters outshine the food, very very entertaining. Food is good but it's not out of this world. I would go back for sure but would try for an earlier time before dinner gets back logged.

It is becoming an arrival night tradition with us. We've been several times for breakfast and for dinner. Different characters at each. It's a decent buffet (better than a lot of character buffets I could name - I'm looking at you, Chef Mickey's!), and the stepmother and stepsisters are the best. So funny! They used to also take a photopass picture in front of the mural but I think they changed the in/out flow of the restaurant? Also, lots of fun photo ops while you're waiting for your table, and the GF lobby and grounds are fun to walk around in. I wouldn't wait till the last minute to get an ADR, but I don't think they're as hard to get as some other character reservations. Again, looking at you, Chef Mickey and Ohana.

We've only had early reservations (5, 5:30) because we have young kids, and we've never had to wait very long.

It’s definitely all about the characters. The first time we went, the stepsisters were absolutely hilarious. The stepmother was also pretty entertaining. The last time we went, the characters weren’t very funny. They were just phoning it in. We are skipping it this time around. We might try again in the future.

I like the food there, and always enjoy visiting the GF.

Please note that specific characters are not guaranteed to be there; we did not get to see the stepsisters the last time we went (who, let's face it, were the main reason why we made the reservation!) so we were bummed but overall had a good experience. A fairly recent review stated they only had 2 or 3 characters, which would be even more disappointing.

Depends on the time of year you're traveling but it's not a hot ticket like some other spots. It comes up frequently last minute, too. Never hurts to make it 180 days out if you're interested in dining there, though!

1900 Park Fare for Dinner is a must do for us. We absolutely love the character interaction. The food is good - maybe not the best, but good. The stepsisters and stepmother are so entertaining. PP said people linger because it's a buffet - we linger to watch the stepsisters. My girls (10/14) still talk about our last dinner there and that was in June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!