1900 Park Fare?

dolphincrazy

Mouseketeer
Hello :)
Has anyone been there? how is it and what kind of food do they serve, I couldn't find that info in my book or on the website.
Thanks, Maryann :)

Which meal? Both are buffets. We've done breakfast many times. We love it. For our family, it is the best character breakfast, (even the princesses like it better than CRT). Great selection, great service; good, fresh food. It is the atmosphere that out family enjoys the most. The room is bright and alive, but not chaotic...(like Chef Mickey's).

We will be doing the Cinderella dinner there in August. I have read wonderful things about it. You should check out Deb's site allearsnet.com. She has menus and reviews posted.

Haven't done dinner, but breakfast is one of the best.:earsboy:

Originally posted by mrsboz
Dinner is disgusting.

Well, I suppose it is all a matter of taste.

We have eaten dinner at the 1900 Park Fare three times and everyone in my family of six always enjoy it - the characters AND the food.
Personally, I prefer it to Chef Mickey's.

Originally posted by mrsboz
Dinner is disgusting.
IMHO it is the best buffet on property. Now then Chef Mickeys... Their food is disgusting

Yes, I guess it is a matter of what you like. We actually find Chef Mickeys to be very good.

We ate dinner at 1900 Park Fare back when it was Pooh characters. We found the food to be excellent. I preferred it to Chef Mickey's although I enjoyed both. Have a wonderful time :sunny: !

I dined here 2 years ago for dinner with Pooh & friends and found it very good. When I went back this year, I was a bit disappointed, not only with the food, but lack of characters. My favorite buffet is the Crystal Palace.

We will be doing lunch at the Crystal Palace as well, we did breakfast last April and it was good food and alot of fun :)
How is Donald's Breakfastasaurus(sp)? my husband heard that was good too but, would like more opinions.
Maryann :)

We had dinner at Park Fare two weeks ago.

Just DH & I, on our honeymoon.

I was concerned about the noise having read the guidebooks.

It wasn't bad at all. The kids all seemed to know to stay at their table, I had this image of them running wild after the characters.

Cinderella, Prince Charming and two of the mice came to each table and the Fairy God mother stayed in the lobby.

The mice were wonderful, they kept circulating and one was flirting a bit with my husband.....lol

The food was great, we were both very happy.

I didn't even get to sample any desserts, I was too full from dinner.

Actually, I took some of the chilled strawberry soup, and had that for dessert! It was wonderful.

You can walk around the grounds of the GF too, sit in the lobby and listen to the music, and you are close to the MK by monorail.

Karen

How is Donald's Breakfastasaurus(sp)? my husband heard that was good too but, would like more opinions.

It is one of our favorites. The food isn't amazing, but it is good hot basic breakfast foods.

SO I guess if you're not a real Chef Mickey's food fan then PF should be just great.

We've been to CM's twice and haven't found it to be all that great (the character stuff is fun, but the food left a lot to be desired).

We will be eating at PF for dinner for the first time this trip..we've done breakfast & I tend to agree that it's one of the best breakfast buffets in WDW! So, only time will tell what we think of dinner:p

Does anyone know if there is any type of roasted chicken or grilled chicken in the buffet? I know it tends to vary but just curious?

We've been to 1900, CM and CP. They all have been good---good food, good interaction and good service.

Del

We did 1900 PF for dinner in January, 2003. We had a late PS (about 8:00). I thought the food was bad and the condition/ cleanliness of the restaurant and buffet area was also bad. Admittdedly, it was late at night on a very busy day (the place was packed), but I was not impressed.

One issue - We have found that the food is better and the restaurant is cleaner the earlier you go to a buffet. Had this experience at Cape May, BOMA, etc. (we have done a fair number of buffets).

Nonetheless, I doubt we would go back to 1900 PF - even early on - since we really were unimpressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter