192 OKW Points For Rent @ $16.50 pp. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I skimmed the thread and saw that you maaay have some points to transfer? I’m out of points but not out of trips 😂 I need 36 points for a June 2020 stay. (AK Kidani, std studio)
Thanks

Looking for a studio for 2 nights any Wednesday and Thursday nights or any Thursday and Friday nights for January or February. Would consider any resort at Disney World. Thanks

Jan has a few single nights for very few resorts. Feb has only 2 nights back to back at BLT for check-in 2/11 and check-out 2/13. Disney is mostly booked for the next 3-4 months.

By the way, I have those 2 nights held while I am in the booking process. Once I leave the screen the will probably get grabbed by someone. They are Tue and Wed nights though.

I will keep you in mind. My kids will be honeymooning in mid-October & may want to go to Vero Beach. I will confirm some dates & PM you closer to the 7 month mark IF you are even interested &/or have points available then? They would need 28-50 points depending on dates.

Hello, looking for 6N/7D at OKW, 2BR. Dates are flexible - anywhere from 01Nov to 21Nov. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hello, looking for 6N/7D at OKW, 2BR. Dates are flexible - anywhere from 01Nov to 21Nov. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Hi there. I find availability for what you are looking for. Almost any dates you would want. Let me know if you would like to proceed. To communicate details we need to use the PM system.

If you follow the instructions on the following link you will get to 10 posts and get approved to send/receive PMs. We can then exchange details and contract.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Thank you so much for the help! Still figuring this site out.. working on getting to 10 posts so I can message you - but it’s going slow and steady. Definitely interested!

Thank you so much for the help! Still figuring this site out.. working on getting to 10 posts so I can message you - but it’s going slow and steady. Definitely interested!

it takes a little bit of time for u to be approved after the 10 posts.

I will keep you in mind. My kids will be honeymooning in mid-October & may want to go to Vero Beach. I will confirm some dates & PM you closer to the 7 month mark IF you are even interested &/or have points available then? They would need 28-50 points depending on dates.

I would definitely be interested. Let me know when you know :)

it takes a little bit of time for u to be approved after the 10 posts.

I saw it’s about 24 hours (unless maybe I misread?) - so hopefully tomorrow midday I should be good to go!

In the meantime, and forgive me if this info exists somewhere already or if it’s supposed to be asked via message, but what is your process for booking? Deposit or full payment?

I will be around tomorrow. Just PM me when you can and we can go over everything. Unfortunately, we need to go over the details via PM.

I saw it’s about 24 hours (unless maybe I misread?) - so hopefully tomorrow midday I should be good to go!

In the meantime, and forgive me if this info exists somewhere already or if it’s supposed to be asked via message, but what is your process for booking? Deposit or full payment?

I will be around tomorrow. Just PM me when you can and we can go over everything. Unfortunately, we need to go over the details via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter