192 OKW Points For Rent @ $16.50 pp. Same Points as Others, Good at any resort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently have 350 Feb 2019 UY points to rent. Have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are stated as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Sarasota Springs, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points! I choose to list at a lesser price as I don't want to spend months getting them rented. We have travel plan ourselves :)

Payment is via Paypal plus any fees. If interested, please send a PM providing details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations.
So if I am looking for a reservation at the Polynesian in November 2000 do you have to wait until the 7 month window?

Is any studio available at any resort for either 4/28 through 5/2 or 4/29 through 5/3?

Thanks

Do you still have the points available? We are looking for a resort for Feb 24-28 2020. Cheapest available for points

Hi! We are looking for a savannah view studio from March 8th through the 13th. I believe it's 95 points. Is there any availability? Thanks for your help! Tony

Currently have 350 Feb 2019 UY points to rent. Have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized.

For those new to this, all the points on this board are the same when your reservation dates are within 7 months. Doesn't matter if points are stated as Boardwalk, Riviera, or Sarasota Springs, they all can be used the same way. Don't be fooled into using more expensive points! I choose to list at a lesser price as I don't want to spend months getting them rented. We have travel plan ourselves :)

Payment is via Paypal plus any fees. If interested, please send a PM providing details regarding the desired resort, check-in and check-out dates of your stay, and type of accommodations.

Hello there looking to take the family to Disney Aulani in Hawaii for 5-7 nights

Anytime around March or September

Not sure if you have points available for a Dec 2020 booking, but we are interested in a Nov/Dec 2020 trip. Looking for a grand villa for 5-7 nights the week after Thanksgiving, starting any time from 11/29, leaving by 12/6.

Thanks!

I’m looking for a place on the monorail for 2 adults one child Jan 17-20. Or 21. Thanks
Currently have 56 Feb 2020 UY points to rent. Have rented many times on DISboards, use a contract to protect both parties, and can provide references. If you ask the many new friends I have made on this board by renting points, they will tell you I make this process very easy and organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter