1at Anniversary

wedindisney2002

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if ya'all could give me a little help with this one.
My DH and I were married at the Poly on 06-26-02. We wanted to spend our 1st anniv at disney, however due to certain family obligations etc we are unable to go for our 1 year. So we thought about it and we are going at the end of July (29th ck-in).

What Im wondering is would it be bad for us to celebrate of 1 year 1 month anniv then?
I think that it wouldnt be the same and my DH says that no one else would know. But I said that we would.
Any thoughts? Thanks
OoO

We've made trips for each anniversary. Usually it is the same time of year that we were married, but a couple times we've gone a month or so early. I still make reservations and tell them this is our anniversary of our fairy tale wedding. Some trips we've received nice treats, other times just good service or a special wish. Whether it is the exact day or not I don't feel bad as we are still celebrating the most special day in our lives.

Thanks. I guess that its only a month off. When we booked the trip my Travel Agent put a note in the reservations that it was our 1 year anniversary. Do you think that I should say something when we check in? My DH said that we should tell them that its our annv and that we were married in Disney last year and if they had any upgrades etc? I was just going to fax them info right before we leave.
Thanks for the help OoO

I think you should go ahead and let them know that you are there to celebrate your one year anniversary! Because isn't that why you are there? It shouldn't matter that you couldn't get there for the exact day! Go and have fun!! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter