1st day planning help..6 year old boy!!

Skyw

DIS Veteran
Hi guys
We are going to WDW in April. We are only going to the parks 4 days out of 6. Usually we race over to MK when we get there. But this time I want to wait until the next day and enjoy something "disneyish" to get in the mood. I was think of DTD and then the Lego store or do the Hoop De Do review. We haven't been to HDDR yet. I know it cost $$$$. Just wondering if my DS6 would like it enough.

What are your thoughts???

thanks

We always do DTD on our arrival day too. I've never done HDDR, but what about the T-Rex resturant at DTD or Mickey's Backyard BBQ. My best friend ALWAYS does the BBQ on their trips. I want to try it sometime, just never fits in my schedule, but they love it!

Mine loved the lego store at DTD and also T-rex, but hated shopping there otherwise. :lmao: We haven't tried HDDR with them, but did do Ohana (dinner) and they had a BLAST. If not DTD, maybe see if you can get an ADR for a character meal somewhere on the monorail (Chef Mickeys, Ohana, etc) and cruise the monorail peeking at the parks before/after your ADR.

One of my kids favorite things to do was see if we could ride all of the colors of the monorail over the course of our trip. 9 were in service, we rode 8 of them and only missed pink. We took pictures of each one and learned lots of interesting monorail facts over the course of the 10 days. :love:

We did the Hoop De Due Revue last March with our 2 year old son and he loved it. It is a really great show and if he likes music, I am sure that he will love it. We had the seating on the second floor and it was a lot of fun. I highly recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter