• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st post, test for GrandmaBarb

GrandmaBarb

Mouseketeer
Hi, 73 yr old GrandmaBarb here. I just received a surprise WDW trip from my "Goofy" 55 yr old daughter. She and I will be at WDW Dec. 10-13. We will be at the Polynesian. Have tickets for MVMCP and Candlelight Processional plus some dining reservations. This is absolutely a "dream come true" and yes i am :cloud9: Have been to WDW off and on since the opening. But, have never been able to be there in December.
I would like to be able to add a countdown to my posts.
Also, some info
Plus a countdown clock to family trip in June 2005.

Hi GrandmaBarb! Welcome! Have a wonderful time...what a magical surprise...we'll be there from 12/7-10...we'll warm up the mouse for you! I have read a lot of your posts on TGM and look forward to all the wonderful advice and knowledge you will share with us here! I am new too and found out on the technical support board that the countdown clocks are something that "they" are working on getting straightened out. Look for some more detailed (and accurate!) information there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter