1st PTR. An Orlando Adventure (Feb 2011)

katt789

DIS Veteran
Hi there!

This is my first PTR, I've read through a bunch, and some TRs, so I decided to start my own!:goodvibes

I know the trip isn't for nearly a YEAR!! But right now is when I'm doing most of the planning, just so everything's organized (even though I'll probably throw the plan out the window when we get there haha!.) not to mention that I'm VERY excited (definately even watched Sleeping Beauty today in the spirit of things!)

So! Here's the cast.

ME: Katt, 20 year-old Disney fanatic! (will be 21 at trip time)

Sarah: DFriend, 20 year old Fan

When: Feb, 2011, whenever Sarah has reading week (no school), or (if she's not actually in school), Whenever's best!;) We'll be staying 5 nights, 6 days total, leaving on either a Mon, Tues, or Wed (cheaper flights!)

Where: Disney World! Staying on site at All Star Sports, or Pop Century, and also, spending 1 day at the Harry Potter World at Universal's Islands of Adventure.

Because of the 1 day at Universal, we'll only have 4 days park admission, with the Park Hopper Pass (no waterparks though), and be on the Quick Service Dining Plan, but also doing 1 character breakfast, still debating where!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter