1st stay onsite w/ POR for 79.00 a night!!!!

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
I am soooo excited. We originally booked Seralago. Tonight, after reading these boards I decided to just break down & call Disney to see if I had a pin number attached to my name. I DID! They had mailed a coupon to an address that we lived at years ago. We had no idea. I'm just so excited. i have always wanted to stay onsite, but it's so expensive with a family of 5. WOW! I just can't believe it! No more getting lost trying to find our hotel room. No more lugging packages around for hours or losing our car in the parking lot. No more severe cases of jealousy over the extra magic hour! It feels like a dream come true! :) We do have to bump our trip up by 2 days because we must check in before the 4th of July, but that's fine with me! :) I can't wait!!!!! :)

I'm happy for you. I got CBR for the same price.

That is a GREAT price! I am happy for you! be careful...now you will be extremely spoiled and never want to stay offsite again! :flower:

LOL, I love that, " You will become spoiled and never want to stay offsite again" :rotfl2: Its so true though. Congrats on the rate, I got it too and i was very excited.

How are you guys getting this rate? I was quoted $109 a night with my AP,the CM said I did have a code attached to my profile. :confused3

eeyoresmom said:
How are you guys getting this rate? I was quoted $109 a night with my AP,the CM said I did have a code attached to my profile. :confused3

I'm not sure. This is what he offered us. Maybe it has something to do with the dates. There was a pin number attached to my name. It was a long number, like 15 digits. He said that they had sent a coupon out to my old address. :)

The only problem is its only valid for travel in April! My DH can't go in April, Does anyone want to go with me??? :rotfl: Anyway, I'll call back. We really want to go in Sept or Dec.

Hi eeyoresmom. Im not sure either, but same thing, it was a pin attached to my name. I am going mid june.

Congratulations, We got the CBR at the same $79.00 price. We will be there starting July 1

Have a great time.

:flower: :flower: :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter