1st Time - Back

markey

DIS Veteran
Stayed at the HRH for 4 nights, the hotel is really nice with a very friendy staff. Checked in at 11:15 and tried to use my Lowers card and the Xmas upgrade card. No dice, told me nothing was available. I was not disappointed because I really didn't expect one. Was asked what Lowes gift we wanted and what paper. Told them we only wanted cookies since no one would drink the milk, he said since we only wanted cookies and did not get an upgrade he would give us cookies every night, neat. Well the 2nd night I went down to ask about the cookies, there was the only unfriendly staff member I meet, went into a long talk about only receiving cookies one night, told her what the guy said, even asked for the paper I signed, but gave up. We did get the cookies, and milk the next night, but never did see the paper.
The front of the line is the greatest thing ever, were abl;e to do IOA 1st day, Universal 2nd, Blizzard beach 3 and both parks the last day. HRH pool is really nice, loved those drinks hile in the water.
The rides at both parks are great also, however we were a little disappointed at the lay out of IOA. Everything is so close together, looks like they just fit everything in a amount of space, not the rides layed out.
We did enjoy the parks, but thought the food prices higher then WDW.
Would we do it again? Maybe, but all of us, 2 kids and husband both agree that WDW is our home. We did one day there after our 7 day Magic Cruise and just felt like we were home.
We had a great time and are glad we visited there, loved the water rides, Spiderman, MIB, and of course ET.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter