• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st time Cruiser

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Hi everyone :wave:

Well I've just booked my first ever cruise and I have to say I'm very excited and nervous at the same time and can't wait to pick up lots of tips and stuff from some of you hardy ship mates.

My DBF and I are booked on the Wonder 4-nighter sailing 18th May.

I hope I can count on some great tips :teeth:

You'll love it! There's absolutely nothing to be nervous about (although I was before my first cruise).

Keep reading this board, and by the time it's your turn to cruise, you'll feel like an old hand!

I can't wait until I cruise again next December!

Beth

Thanks a lot Beth - I've realised that this Board is not one to stay too long away from - it's very happening around here :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter