1st time Dining Plan, some thoughts please ?

mareemouse

Mouseketeer
We have selected our 4 nights of dining, and was interested to know if you had any reviews on our choices, or other suggestions that you recently loved.

1st day.....Garden Grill Rotating Restaurant
2nd day.....T-Rex
3rd day.....(kids choice) Rainforest Animal Kingdom
4th day.....Sci-FI Diner

Thanks

We have selected our 4 nights of dining, and was interested to know if you had any reviews on our choices, or other suggestions that you recently loved.

1st day.....Garden Grill Rotating Restaurant
2nd day.....T-Rex
3rd day.....(kids choice) Rainforest Animal Kingdom
4th day.....Sci-FI Diner

Thanks

The glaring issue is Rainforest. If you must, you must. I would exhaust all avenues for other options before doing Rainforest Cafe.

agreed, Yak & Yeti is our favorite sit down @ AK, but the rest you will love, we haven't been to Garden Grill in a while, but loved the characters and the food! Sci-Fi is a fav, we love the onion rings, burgers and shakes!! wish i were there now!

I think Rainforest Café and T-REX are going to be very similar for you. If they definitely want to do Rainforest on your AK day, you can still enjoy the gift shop and dino bone dig area at T-REX without actually eating there.

I wouldn’t say any of them are good food. If you are looking for entertainment while you eat mediocre food then it is okay. The kids will enjoy all of them though if that is the priority.

I’d say either t-Rex or rainforest. I don’t think I could take 2 nights of that. I had fun at sci fi cafe- it was cool and quite and quirky- food was better than rainforest. ;)

Oh dear, I would ditch at least Rainforest. Trex as well, but the kids will probably not like that.

I would go to Sanaa instead of Rainforest and see the live animals!

Or Boma at AKL. Either would be my preference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!