1st time points rental - just back

mulhjnr

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

While I haven't posted in a while, I have still been looking and learning over the last few months.

We have just returned from our first ever stay at BCV on rented points and it was a great success.

This was a truly international effort - we live in Ireland, the renter lives in Canada and ovbiously the resort is in USA

Our renter, Onmedic, did everything he could to help including changing the resort at the 7 month window from SSR to BCV. Comunications were always good via both e-mail and telephone when needed and we received a copy of the actual reservation.

I would fully intend to rent points again after being so pleased this time around and it is really heartening to see that our "unknown" friends on the boards can really bring a little sunshine into our lives.

Gary.

It really is amazing what the internet has enabled. Clearly, this type of option wouldn't be readily available without this incredible tool.

Glad to hear that your trip was a great one and that your rental experience went through without a hitch. :)

congrats on your success on renting points :thumbsup2 The real question is "what did you think of the BCV resort and the experience of using points, if you didnt rent points would you have stayed in a deluxe resort, and now that you have experienced DVC would you consider buying into DVC? :goodvibes

Watch out renting can get you addicted, I did and now OWN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter