1st time renter just back from BCV

mulhjnr

Earning My Ears
We have just returned from our first ever stay of 6 days at BCV.

We rented points for the first time in a true international operation - we live in Ireland, the renter is in Canada and the resort is obviously in USA.

Our renter, Onmedic, did everything he could to make the entire process easy and safe - a contract was used and we received a copy of the actual reservation. Communications via e-mail and telephone when necessary were great and he really went out of his way to help including changing resorts at the 7 month window from SSR to BCV.

We ended up in a room 425, a studio on the 4th floor overlooking Epcot with a great view of the fireworks each night. The walkway to the international gateway was fabulous as is meant that we didn't have to go to the main hotel lobby each time and the very short walk to the hotel entrance, past the solarium, allowed to get the buses or our car very quickly. We used the dining plan and it really made a lot of sense but we could have got a lot more value from it had we eaten every night at an expensive restaurant such as Le Cellier or Spoodles (1 night each) instead of ESPN or Cape May's (2 nights each).

I would fully intend to rent points again especially having been so happy this trip and it is really heartening to see that our friends on the boards can sometimes bring a little true sunshine into our lives.

Gary.

So glad you had a good time at BCV. We have stayed in the hotel several times in the past but never the villas. We love the resort and are dreaming of staying there next May. We are SSR owners and until I read your post, thought I had no chance of getting BCV at 7 months. You have given me hope! If we end up at SSR that will be fine, it is a great resort but we really want my parents to experience BC again as that is where a large group of us stayed when DH and I married at WDW in 2001.

Thanks for reporting back.

Mandy :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter