• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st Trip With the Kids!!!

Wheresmyfrygdmthr

Earning My Ears
Wow, just put down the payment for our 1st trip to DW with our girls. :cheer2: (We went for our honeymoon in 1997.) :love: We are heading out June5th and will stay until June 12th. We are going to stay at POFQ which is where we stayed on our honeymoon. :lovestruc We enjoyed it so much because it is so small and convienant getting to and from the parks! I do have one question for those of you who might know. We are going to be eating at the Cinderella breakfast on June 10th at 8:25am. Of course that is before the park opens. So what I was wondering is do the busses run that early, and how much time do you give yourself to get there etc. :confused3 Don't want to miss it. I think it will be one of the highlights of my daughters' trip. princess: Please, I'll take any and all advise.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter