2 bedroom cabins?

wunkmom

Are we there yet?
Ones RCCL offer and cabins/suites with 2 bedrooms (fully enclosed, with a door)? We're looking to cruise with our teenage son and all of us want privacy. I'm wondering if 2 smaller (non suite) cabins would be easier/less expensive. So I guess this also brings up: would they allow a 16 year old to inhabit a cabin on his own? I know I probably wouldn't be able to book it in his name, but I'm guessing that like DCL, they don't really care who sleeps where? TIA!

Two adjoining cabins are going to be the cheaper bet than a suite. As long as he's booked directly next to or across the hall from you he can be booked in his own name. Be careful about single supplements though ;)

We have been on 2 different cruises in the Family suite. It is a 2 bedroom suite with a living room. It was fantastic for our family of 7! I do think you need a min. # of people to rent this cabin. It would be much less money to get t connecting cabins if you want two separate rooms for a family of 3.

Ones RCCL offer and cabins/suites with 2 bedrooms (fully enclosed, with a door)? We're looking to cruise with our teenage son and all of us want privacy. I'm wondering if 2 smaller (non suite) cabins would be easier/less expensive. So I guess this also brings up: would they allow a 16 year old to inhabit a cabin on his own? I know I probably wouldn't be able to book it in his name, but I'm guessing that like DCL, they don't really care who sleeps where? TIA!

there is a minimum occupancy.. 6 or 8 for the 2 BR suites also they can only be booked by calling, not online.

it is usually much cheaper, even with having to pay the single supplement on your son's cabin to book 2 cabins. get a balcony for yourself and an inside for him. you can book one adjacent or across the hall with no issue.

there is a minimum occupancy.. 6 or 8 for the 2 BR suites also they can only be booked by calling, not online. it is usually much cheaper, even with having to pay the single supplement on your son's cabin to book 2 cabins. get a balcony for yourself and an inside for him. you can book one adjacent or across the hall with no issue.

Thank you so much for that info! It is most helpful!

Have you decided on a ship/itinerary yet?

You may actually enjoy spending a little time on Royal Caribbean's website. They have 360 Views, Photos AND diagrams of cabins. I know when we have traveled with others, not just the two of us, these have come in handy. They really help me understand the configuration if an usual cabin....like the aft-2 bedroom cabins on the radiance class.

I also noodle around on you tube checking to see if there is a video of a similar cabin. LOVE you tube videos.

Our next sailing is in a one-only cabin and on you tube. I'm always peeking at our cabin!

As others have said, watch out for single supplements. Radiance Class has a few dedicated single cabins added with their refits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter