2 bedroom lock-off villas vs standard 2 bedroom

mimmiepnp

DIS Veteran
Are the 2 bedroom lock-offs a one bedroom with an adjoining studio which means there will be two bathrooms and do the standard two bedrooms also have two bathrooms?

Typically reserve one bedrooms and cannot remember details of a two bedroom.

Thank you

BLT and Kidani have three bathrooms in the two-bedroom units. A lockoff is a studio and a one bedroom. A dedicated two-bedroom will have two beds and no couch or kitchenette in the second bedroom.

The dedicated second bedroom may have a walk in shower instead of the tub/shower. Also a double sink.

I believe the dedicated 2 bedroom at RIV has three showers to match the lockoffs (which have 3 because the studios have 2 showers).

I'm not sure if the GFV dedicated two bedrooms have three showers, but the lockoffs definitely do.

I believe the dedicated 2 bedroom at RIV has three showers to match the lockoffs (which have 3 because the studios have 2 showers).

I'm not sure if the GFV dedicated two bedrooms have three showers, but the lockoffs definitely do.
VGF dedicated do have 3 showers. In the dedicated they have a mini version of the large shower in the master bedroom side. When we were in one last fall, no one wanted to use the tub shower. Everyone wanted to use the two nice showers.

VGF dedicated do have 3 showers. In the dedicated they have a mini version of the large shower in the master bedroom side. When we were in one last fall, no one wanted to use the tub shower. Everyone wanted to use the two nice showers.

Nice! It was hard to tell on the floor plan I was looking at.

Nice! It was hard to tell on the floor plan I was looking at.
After looking at the floor plans, the bathrooms in the studio (lock off) and 2 nd bedroom in the dedicated appear identical. The closet and sink or kitchenette are different. We really enjoyed our stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter