2 Bedrooms with large balconies

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
We loved the large balcony at AKV, it spanned all three rooms.

What other resorts have a similar balcony?

The studio balcony at BWV was barely enough for 2 people, great view buy teeny! If our neighbors used their balcony they would have been about 18" from us! It would work to have 3 of these tiny balconies, I dislike the layout at BLT, would prefer a place for all of us to be together and gather.

Thanks!

OKW one bedroom, two or three bedrooms, have nice square (not the retangle ones)balconies.

We had AKV Jambo GV...now, there are balconies...three semi circle balconies enough to host a small dinner party/wedding.

We hope to rent points there over Christmas in 2020. There are only six GVs at Jambo House. I will start stalking owners at 13 months out

Grand Floridian would be the only other one that consistently has the large balconies. There are a few rooms at various resorts that have large balconies but that's just luck of the draw to get them. The THV's also have a nice sized deck.

Aulani's grand villas have the single balcony across the length of the villa, but the 1 and 2 bedrooms have separate balconies off the bedroom(s) and the living room.

We loved the large balcony at AKV, it spanned all three rooms.

What other resorts have a similar balcony?

The studio balcony at BWV was barely enough for 2 people, great view buy teeny! If our neighbors used their balcony they would have been about 18" from us! It would work to have 3 of these tiny balconies, I dislike the layout at BLT, would prefer a place for all of us to be together and gather.

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing. We're at Kidani, enjoying that single, LONG balcony. But we just came from BCV, where we had 2 tiny balconies-one off the LR and the other off the MB. Each balcony held no more than 2 people, and the balconies were separated by a wall. A family of 4 wouldn't be able to be together on a balcony.

I was wondering the same thing. We're at Kidani, enjoying that single, LONG balcony. But we just came from BCV, where we had 2 tiny balconies-one off the LR and the other off the MB. Each balcony held no more than 2 people, and the balconies were separated by a wall. A family of 4 wouldn't be able to be together on a balcony.

The tiny balconies at BCV have been our norm however last month we had 1 long balcony that went the whole length of the 2BR villa. Second floor - facing the road. It rained or was super humid most of the trip so we pretty much just used it to check the weather. :laughing: It was not an appealing balcony in anyway other than it ran the whole length.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!