2 Bedrooms

Hi starting to plan another trip. Which resorts have 2 bedrooms?
All DVC resorts have some sort of 2BR arrangement. PVB only has 2BRs in the bungalows but all other DVC resorts have 2BR villas.

do you have to stay onsite or are you open to other ideas, there are a lot of resorts that have two bedrooms. We always stay offsite in a really nice vacation club rental for half the price.

Thank you - which ones are the DVC ones?
Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Bay Lake Tower @ Disney's Contemporary Resort
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Boulder Ridge Villas @ Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins @ Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Old Key West Resort
Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas @ Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Riviera Resort (projected opening date 12/16/2019)

Definitely look at renting points not renting the DVC villas directly from Disney. You'll save roughly half of the cost off of the Disney rack rate. 2 bedroom units are quite costly.

DVC Resorts include Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge Villas, Copper Creek Villas, Villas at Grand Floridian, Polynesian Resort and Villas (only the bungalows would fit your criteria here), Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West, Riviera Resort. All of their 2-bedroom villas will include a full kitchen plus washer/dryer.

All of the deluxe resorts (except Wilderness Lodge) have two-bedroom suites that include club level access, but they are typically more expensive than the villas and do not have a kitchen or washer/dryer. You typically have to call into WDW reservations to book the 2-bedroom suites at the resorts.

You can also find two-bedroom suites at Coronado Springs, plus "suites" with two separate sleeping areas at Art of Animation and All-Star Music. A cabin at Ft. W would also offer you two separate sleeping spaces.

If you don't mind not having Magical Express or 180+10 ADR privileges, both the Swan and Dolphin offer 2-bedroom suites. Depending on the time of year, you can sometimes book these suites around the same price per night as a standard room at a WDW deluxe. You need to call Swan/Dolphin directly to book these suites.

How would I rent DVC points? We're not DVC members.
Go over to the DVC forums and begin reading the stickie threads pinned at the top of the threads. You basically need to find someone who owns points and is willing to make a reservation for you and charge you for it.
Denise

Im just saying with the money we save not staying onsite, it more than covers our transportation from the airport. There is transport to all the parks from most hotels? vacation clubs If you have a $ 50 uber and you are staying at Dolphin for instance you can get the room for half the price saving hundreds. its worth doing the math. Or stay onsite Im just throwing ideas ..

We stay at Sheraton vistana I pay 699 for a two bedroom for 7 days. we take the itrolly to Disney or universal its $1 a person... unless I buy the tickets from the hotel then its free

We stay at Sheraton vistana I pay 699 for a two bedroom for 7 days. we take the itrolly to Disney or universal its $1 a person... unless I buy the tickets from the hotel then its free

You can definitely get some of the DVC 2 bedrooms for around that cost by renting points, cheaper even for some. Of course the cheaper the DVC units the quicker they rent.

You can definitely get some of the DVC 2 bedrooms for around that cost by renting points, cheaper even for some. Of course the cheaper the DVC units the quicker they rent.
My guess is they meant 699 for all 7 days. At least that is about what I pay when staying at Vistana in a 2 bedroom. The cash rate direct from Sheraton/Marriott I paid for an extra 2 nights was 250 a night.

My guess is they meant 699 for all 7 days. At least that is about what I pay when staying at Vistana in a 2 bedroom. The cash rate direct from Sheraton/Marriott I paid for an extra 2 nights was 250 a night.

Well thats down right affordable then! Thats obviously much closer to the nightly rate WITH the renting points discount. Otherwise 2 bedrooms villas range between 1200-2000 on average a night.

How would I rent DVC points? We're not DVC members.

You can also book DVC villas directly through WDW. We stay in villas on most trips and have never rented points as the terms and conditions are too strict for me. When booking through WDW, you may pay a little more, but you get daily housekeeping and the terms and conditions are the same as booking a regular WDW room. You can sometimes find them at discounts as well. We currently have 2-bedrooms at BCV and BWV booked for July and August and I got both at general public discounts.

We stay in villas on most trips and have never rented points as the terms and conditions are too strict for me.

Yes. People need to be aware of this. When you rent a DVC points stay, the cost is lower but one trade-off is that you generally cannot cancel and get a refund. You need to be rock solid on your dates and arranging for insurance is a good idea.

Ah, no.

I love using my DVC points for onsite stays, but I can rent a 2BR offsite for 7 nights for less (sometimes much less) than my ownership cost of 5 nights in a DVC studio.

Yes. People need to be aware of this. When you rent a DVC points stay, the cost is lower but one trade-off is that you generally cannot cancel and get a refund. You need to be rock solid on your dates and arranging for insurance is a good idea.

Yeah I completely okay with that for 800 a night instead of 1600 : ) (actual price difference of our next stay).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter