2 Best Friends - 2013 July Disney World Vacation

How lucky is Midori to have an awesome dad! And, how lucky is Lucy to have such great friends in you and Midori to include her in this fabulous holiday! Sounds like you have lots of fun, but not sure I could keep up your pace! You really do know how to tour the parks!

Great photos and videos! Hope to meet up next year!

Thanks for sharing, Karen

Thanks Karen for your kind works... Yes, we have to meet up some day.. I feel as if we've known each other for decades.. :)

Its been great getting to chat with you and everyone over in the July thread. Very cool to see all of us talking about our vacations and then getting to see the trip reports! Thanks for sharing your vacation!

Its been great getting to chat with you and everyone over in the July thread. Very cool to see all of us talking about our vacations and then getting to see the trip reports! Thanks for sharing your vacation!

You are a awesome Dis-Friend - lisatav!!! :cool1: enjoyed you videos and following you on instagram. Hope we meet up in the future. :yay:

What a great report, Bob!!

Sorry I was so late to find it. It was great talking to you on the July thread as well. We will be there next July too, but I am planning a few more trips first.

Looks like Midori has some more magical memories.

We took our DS's friend with us too, and I had to laugh when you said how tired Lucy was. We ran him ragged as well. And he said I take to many pictures. Lol

I think I posted on the July thread how much I love the pic collage. Really awesome!!

I'm just curious are you a DVC member??

What a great report, Bob!!

Sorry I was so late to find it. It was great talking to you on the July thread as well. We will be there next July too, but I am planning a few more trips first.

Looks like Midori has some more magical memories.

We took our DS's friend with us too, and I had to laugh when you said how tired Lucy was. We ran him ragged as well. And he said I take to many pictures. Lol

I think I posted on the July thread how much I love the pic collage. Really awesome!!

I'm just curious are you a DVC member??

Thanks Friend..:thumbsup2 I had been wondering where you were. :confused3 Missed talking to ya. Sounds great about next July.. hope we can meet up.

I bet your DS friend was tired. Disney regulars can tour a park and never get tired. Trying to get every minute of the day at the Parks with little or no sleep. DD and I are barely sleep during our Disney visits..

Unfortunately, we are not DVC members.. but I may take a day out of our schedule next year to tour take a DVC tour. While we were at Animal Kingdom this year, I spoke to a DVC Cast Member for a couple of hours early one morning and it sounds promising.

Lets keep in touch.. I have already singed in on the July 2014 thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!