2 Castles, 2 Send out 2011 & Ring in 2012...12 Days of Christmas

It is a stomach thing...Ab was such a trooper yesterday but by last night she was doing much better! Now I am the only on left not to have it....:scared1: up since 5:00...EMH at AK starting at 7 am...plan to be there!

I got to meet Noelle and her family last night! :thumbsup2

So glad y'all are having so much fun, despite the illnesses. Is it sad to be done with US? Or are you happier to be at WDW? I know what our answer was :)

No getting sick Tammie! sending :goodvibes that you stay healthy.

glad that you are having a good time though in spite of health issues.

Spent 10 hours in Animal kingdom:scared1:!!! Not because of wait time crowds...But trying to use up all the FP we got in the morning because we were worried about crowds. Longest wait time I saw for KS was 40 minutes and EE 25 minutes! Laying in bed trying to convince my feet to walk to the beach club for dinner!

Ok, so I know I am in the minority. I thought before the trip that I must be mistaken when it came to Beverly. My memory was that it was my favorite. Well, after this trip...I can honestly say it is most definitely my favorite! I don't taste the bitter. It is pleasantly smooth and sweet.

No Ann your not the minority, I gave it to K and Monk and the cast member was standing there helping me get them to drink it at the same time and they both LOVED it! K even got 2 more cups of it! The cast member says it's rare but does happen and K said that when his country was taken over by British rule that was a big soda and he always liked it!

Ok so we have so far:
You
Me
Tammie
Betsy
Heather
Amy (shocky5)
Susan

Raise more hands if I'm missing anyone for the girls trip?

My grandmother (who is a world traveler and loves anything Disney) said if we end up with extra room space she wants to come along! She said she might end up getting a room for herself! lol. She hasn't gone with us in geez.. probably 15 years... that's a lot of new things at Disney missed!

Oh that's nice! If there is room I can ask my SIL, but only if there is extra room or people do bring their daughters!!! She can be my older kid right?

wait, 2013? :scratchin I thought we were talking 2012. :rotfl:
LOL Ann I thought I was going to get kicked off facebook group since I wasn't going in 2012:lmao:

Tammie we have taken over your PTR in your absence :) lol

October 2013... Food and Wine... That way we all have plenty of time to pool money, right at 20 months... so no one is scrambling at last minute.. I know, me personally anyway, won't have the funds to even think about going in just 10 months.

Kids are a thing we all do need to talk about.. Do we just do mom and daughter? But then that throws Heather having a son, and Betsy and her pal would have kids coming out of their ears with all of ours lol! :rotfl:

I am okay with not bringing my son and not having a daughter! I love my son to pieces and will do absolutely anything for him--- EXCEPT bring him on this trip! I need a break sometimes too and it will be good for them to see how much I do around here....

I didn't forget you Tammie!!! Happy New Year! I hope that there is more joy for you and your family this year! Enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe flight home!!!!
1883762b83lvgeftv.gif

Y'all (how is that for Texan slang?) crack me up carrying on my PTR! I saw Ann had her TR going... Anyone else?

Spent the morning and lunch in Epcot today...kids wanted pool time do we headed back early...cancelled date night so we could spend time in DTD and not be rushed....since dh is dying to go (cousin told him how great it was....):confused3 only the boys like to shop...but he insists we HAVE to go!

Watchd fireworks from our balcony last night....amazing!

I started mine, so did Susan. I am counting down the days, and soon hours until I'm down there and I really hope to run into you at HS!

Y'all (how is that for Texan slang?) crack me up carrying on my PTR! I saw Ann had her TR going... Anyone else?

Spent the morning and lunch in Epcot today...kids wanted pool time do we headed back early...cancelled date night so we could spend time in DTD and not be rushed....since dh is dying to go (cousin told him how great it was....):confused3 only the boys like to shop...but he insists we HAVE to go!

That's awesome that you can see the fireworks from your balcony! We could see a hint of them the first time we stayed at the Beach Club, and once when we stayed at SSR we had a perfect view through the trees.

How did the kids like the pool?

We all like DTD. I hope you have a good time. Maybe a stop at Disney Quest? Grumpy and Goofy would spend a whole day in there. I'm done at DQ after an hour.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. We'll probably be the only people bundled up in winter coats. Shouldn't be hard to spot us, rofl!! I can't believe how cold it's going to be tomorrow! 70's hit and I'm dressed for winter now, lol.

I started mine, so did Susan. I am counting down the days, and soon hours until I'm down there and I really hope to run into you at HS!

Enjoy your next stay! Your ticker says 5 days, will be here before you know it!

That must have been nice to just relax on the balcony and watch them instead of in the crowds of people! Sometimes it's those little things that keep them going like swimming in the pool! And DTD is fun--- just make sure that your little saved enough money for there! Damien wanted EVERYTHING!!!!

No Ann your not the minority, I gave it to K and Monk and the cast member was standing there helping me get them to drink it at the same time and they both LOVED it! K even got 2 more cups of it! The cast member says it's rare but does happen and K said that when his country was taken over by British rule that was a big soda and he always liked it!

I loved it too...and had many glasses. The cm also said it was rare and tended to appeal to people of certain ethnic backgrounds. Course, I wasn't a part of any she mentioned...so not sure why I like it... but I do.
LOL Ann I thought I was going to get kicked off facebook group since I wasn't going in 2012:lmao:

I know... :rotfl: No.. they are a nice group. Although i am not sure why there is kinda a bit of hostility toward this board. Oh well...:rolleyes:
I am okay with not bringing my son and not having a daughter! I love my son to pieces and will do absolutely anything for him--- EXCEPT bring him on this trip! I need a break sometimes too and it will be good for them to see how much I do around here....

Awe, but Damien was so cute! I just love that he and Zoe got to spend some time together. :goodvibes

Fireworks from the balcony is amazing! We got to see the water pageant from ours... but the MK fireworks reflected off the windows across the courtyard from us. If we really wanted a good view we had to go down to the end of the hall and watch out the window.

I loved it too...and had many glasses. The cm also said it was rare and tended to appeal to people of certain ethnic backgrounds. Course, I wasn't a part of any she mentioned...so not sure why I like it... but I do.

I know... :rotfl: No.. they are a nice group. Although i am not sure why there is kinda a bit of hostility toward this board. Oh well...:rolleyes:

Awe, but Damien was so cute! I just love that he and Zoe got to spend some time together. :goodvibes

I wonder why? I did love the Japan one! It was more like a juice instead of a soda!

They are a little against the DIS! It was funny you were saying you met some nice people over here and then they said invite them and Tammie chimed in they are here! I laughed a little!

And yes it was really nice for them to spend time together. They are both cute!

Hmm I might try plan a 2013 trip around the time that you lot are going as well. Need disney fix

Brrr....cold day in the world! Thank goodness for those ski hats and gloves!

Icky cold! I can't wait to be there in 3 days and really really hope to see you, if only for a minute or two to say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter