• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 CSM's for 1 TSM

HiddenMickey3018

Earning My Ears
My kids and I are visiting WDW in Dec. '06. There are 4 of us, so I plan to use the CS for lunch and every evening we will use the TS for dinner. While we are there I did want to purchase a buffet breakfast at Chef Mickeys. I have been thinking that I could pay for this breakfast. But could I just give up 2 counter service meals for an extra table service? How does this work?

I doesn't work that way you can give up 1 TS for a CS but not 2CS for one TS.
Sorry. I wish you could

OH No Worries! I will just pay for the buffet breakfast instead! There's always a catch with something. But Chef Mickey's sounds like so much fun. Thanks for the info! :thumbsup2

Why don't you just use your TS for Chef Mickeys, and use your counter service for dinner, there are somegreat places to eat with counter service. Then you have saved money. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter