2-day cancellation for Candlelight Processional Package

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I am uncertain, please clarify for me. If the reservation is for Wed, do I need to cancel on Mon, or Sunday? Sunday would leave 2 full days before the Reservation. Does it mean more than 48 hours? Or does it mean just subtract 2 from the date of the reservation? I always figure the day of the reservation doesn't count. So Mon & Tues would be 2 full days, so I would need to cancel by Sunday before midnight. Is that correct?
I am sick and just can't seem to think clearly now.
Thanks in advance.

Well, the one day cancellation policy for regular ADRs allows you to cancel anytime the day prior to your reservation, so if your CP reservation is Wednesday, you should be able to cancel anytime on Monday.

Seems like I remember reading that the ADR must be cancelled 48 hours prior. I don’t know how picky they are about exact timing. As the PP states, I too have cancelled the day before within the 24 hour window and haven’t had a problem with traditional ADRs.

Thank you both for the replies. The CP reservation is full price cancellation fee if late, so $55 plus tax, $58.58 for Biergarten, vs. just the $10 for regular reservations. So big difference has me trying to be certain.

Thank you both for the replies. The CP reservation is full price cancellation fee if late, so $55 plus tax, $58.58 for Biergarten, vs. just the $10 for regular reservations. So big difference has me trying to be certain.
I believe they say 48 hours. But that is a lot of money to lose
I would definitely call to be certain

I believe they say 48 hours. But that is a lot of money to lose
I would definitely call to be certain

This is what the confirmation email states:
"There is a 2 Day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited if canceling within 2 Days or no show of the reservation."

First it says 2 day. Then is says "if canceling within 2 days", which sounds like it needs to be Before 2 days.
Confusing. I could not find the 48 hours wording, but it sure seems like it used to say that somewhere.

I have called before, and the phone CMs never seem to know or know how to find the definitive answer, so make up or just state what they "believe" is the answer.
I find much more reliable info on these boards.

I am almost positive I canceled a CP package within 2 days and did not receive a penalty (didn’t realize the cut off was not the same as other ADRs...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter