2 days + 2 days promo has been extended

Wonder if this means that the new HP coaster (Hagrid's Magical Creature Adventure) won't be opening until July.

Help, please! Can someone direct me to a thread about Unlimited Passes vs Express tickets? I am looking at either booking one of the three hotels that offers the express pass to guests, OR booking a different hotel (we have points) nearby but purchasing the Unlimited Pass as an add on to our park tickets. I have not been to US in over 15 years! I went to the UTC site but don't see an option to buy the Unlimited Pass and am confused. I did order the Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando but it has not arrived yet.

Doesn't it seem like the universal is getting a little bit more cheaper than Disney these days LOL just saying

Help, please! Can someone direct me to a thread about Unlimited Passes vs Express tickets? I am looking at either booking one of the three hotels that offers the express pass to guests, OR booking a different hotel (we have points) nearby but purchasing the Unlimited Pass as an add on to our park tickets. I have not been to US in over 15 years! I went to the UTC site but don't see an option to buy the Unlimited Pass and am confused. I did order the Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando but it has not arrived yet.

I feel like I saw an offer recently that included express pass with the ticket, but I couldn’t find it again.

It’s been our experience that purchasing express passes is more expensive than a room at Royal Pacific and Hard Rock. However, we are 4 adults.

We booked our next trip using Chase Ultimate Rewards. You may be able to transfer points to book through Chase to get one of top tier resorts.

The price on Universal site for 2 days one park per day with two bonus days is $215 plus tax. CAA discounted member price is $215! And Undercover Tourist price is $220 (saving you $62). Very confusing.

If it’s like Disney, the UT price is including tax and the universal price may not add until check out so make sure you’re comparing the same thing (both with tax or both without).

If it’s like Disney, the UT price is including tax and the universal price may not add until check out so make sure you’re comparing the same thing (both with tax or both without).

Yes, add ~12% tax to Universal price if don't want to go through to checkout to see full price.. UT has a checkbox that will show you pre-tax price for direct comparison.

Not going until August.. so waiting to see what deals available then. Although probably go the AP route, so guess will be on look out for tickets with the biggest non-promo discount anyway.

Not to hijack this thread but I have a silly question. When I get to Universal in a few weeks(March 12), can I buy these tickets at a discount with my annual pass? I'm traveling with a few others that don't have annual passes and I wasn't sure I could buy these tickets for them since it is a promotion.

Going in June and saw the tickets for the 2 day free promo must be purchased by March 14. Are they likely to offer a similar offer for the summer, or should I buy the tickets now for our trip in June?

Going in June and saw the tickets for the 2 day free promo must be purchased by March 14. Are they likely to offer a similar offer for the summer, or should I buy the tickets now for our trip in June?

I would buy now if you know you are traveling in June. They just announced the new Hagrid Coaster opening at Studios in June, so they will probably see a bump in attendance from the new attraction and we can't know yet whether they will offer additional promotions.

I would buy now if you know you are traveling in June. They just announced the new Hagrid Coaster opening at Studios in June, so they will probably see a bump in attendance from the new attraction and we can't know yet whether they will offer additional promotions.

If I buy these tickets now (before they end sale on March 14) would they be upgrade-able if the AP discount is extended (right now that 6 mo free promotion ends April 4, I’m hoping they extend it)

Not to hijack this thread but I have a silly question. When I get to Universal in a few weeks(March 12), can I buy these tickets at a discount with my annual pass? I'm traveling with a few others that don't have annual passes and I wasn't sure I could buy these tickets for them since it is a promotion.

You can't get a discount on any promo tickets.

If I buy these tickets now (before they end sale on March 14) would they be upgrade-able if the AP discount is extended (right now that 6 mo free promotion ends April 4, I’m hoping they extend it)

Yes, you can upgrade them to an AP. You only get credit for the price you pay for them.

I bought mine from Undercover Tourist and when I went to upgrade they gave me the full price that Universal charges for the same promo ticket, including tax, toward my upgrade. ($292.87) I think UT still has a similar deal, so I would check that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter