2 days to go and we are off to disney

kiwimagic

Earning My Ears
Can't believe it we are off in two days to disneyland. Have been waiting 25 years to come back as I was 8 yrs old then. I am taking my husband and three children for our 10th wedding anniversary.

We are staying at the carousel inn and suites and did advertise that they upgrade for honeymooners and anniversaries but unfortunatley they are booked up. Didn't expect the upgrade but would have given the anniversary a nice touch. Just more than happy to be there. Will post when we get back after spending 14 days at disneyland. Yes we have a 14 day ticket so we are going to thrash it as much as we can. The big question is will we be sick of disney at the end of 14 days. Personally I don't think so!!!!

I'm headed back after 19 years on Saturday. This should be good, real good. How do I endure two more days of work? I keep my eye on the prize!

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter