2 ECVs in group of 11

nursemelis374

Mouseketeer
I noticed the info below on the FAQ post and was wondering if this was still in effect. We are leaving next week with a party of 2 ECV plus 9 others and I was thinking we should call?

SPECIAL SITUATIONS:
Two or more guests in a party using mobility devices who need wheelchair spots

Contact Guest Relations, or a Bus Supervisor, or ANY bus driver, and ask for one of the "Special Services Buses".
- two buses reserved for larger parties, with multiple wheelchairs.
- each bus has FIVE wheelchair stations, and plenty of seating.
- especially helpful for groups visiting from schools for the disAbled
- there is no charge to use these buses
These buses can usually arrive within 20 minutes of being requested and will take you and your party wherever you need to go. You are much better off making your request well in advance--a driver is not assigned to one of these buses until its needed. You may make arrangements, if needed, with your driver

for future pickups.

I don't know if that is still possible, either - but as @gap2368 said, every bus running at WDW right now can take 2 mobility devices. If you all arrive at the bus stop, and there is one (or more) other mobility device in line to be boarded, you can either split your group, (X number of walkers + 1 device goes on the first bus, and then remaining walkers + the second device on the next bus) or, as a group, wait for the next bus that has 2 open spaces for mobility devices.

If you want to call someone in advance, I would call Disability Services at (407) 560-2547 or email disability.services@disneyparks.com

This is definitely old information; however, they do have ONE bus that can accommodate up to three mobility devices, but they don't like running that bus and instead will simply call another bus out sooner if needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!