2 kids with disability

stamot

Mouseketeer
Hi.

I have a question. We will be going back to Disney on December. This will be the first trip for my son (5yo). We are Disney veterans, as a family we have been there a lot. For every trip we have use the disability card with our daughter who's has asperger. Well for this trip my daughter will be 15yo. My question is how to do the card because my 5yo has autism. Do we get two cards? Have anyone here gone with two kids with disability? I know this trip won't be easy having the two of them but I'm worry that they will only give one card. There some rides my daughter will ride but my son won't and viseversa. It will be nice to hear from other parents. Thanks.

Yes you can get two DAS cards ( they are now on your magic band or park ticket). You can only be on one return time at a time.

You will need to go into GR and explain why each of you kids needs the DAS, why they need to wait outside the line and not in the line.

here is the tread on the DAS in case you have not been since they started with the DAS https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...15-digital-das-on-tickets-magicbands.3178976/. read post one all the other were well before the DAS came out and they are just talking about what might be.

sorry if you have already used the DAS but if not there is some info. for you

Last edited:
everyone who requires accommodations to wait out side the line must have a DAS. you must be able to explain why each person cannot wait in the line( nobody gives a flying leap about diagnosis/named condition) you must also link everyone else in the party to each DAS.

Do we get two cards?

Yes, you can get 2 DAS -- one for each person with a disability. You will have to explain each child's needs and not the diagnosis when requesting the DAS. The rest of the party will be linked to each DAS, but each person may only have 1 DAS return at a time. So if you+DD have a DAS return scheduled for Space Mtn, you cannot also have a DAS return scheduled with DS for Splash until you have used the Space Mtn return time.

Enjoy your vacation!

I don't know if you have two adults in your party, but having a DAS for each child will come in handy if each kid wants to ride different things. Each one can go with a different adult for those two attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter