~2 lbs in 2 week challenge~

I see some really motivated folks out there! Count me in! I haven't weighed in 5 weeks!! I've just been facing a lot (moving to another state with 3 children and trying to sell our home while dh has to work away from us! :() but I can atleast get with the program and strive for 2 pounds....those first two are the hardest but if I can get back with the program I know it's much easier than putting off weighing for 2 more weeks! I'll be posting my weight here in the morning and hoping for more than 2 pounds gone but knowing I made a goal will make it that much more encouraging! :)

Great job gals!
My 2 pound commitment includes
* Drinking NOTHING but water and unsweetened tea (limiting the tea to one a day)
* Getting back on my exercise plan and walking for 1 hour
* Eating no fast food except salads when we're on the road looking for houses

There- I know just making those small changes will get my pounds off more quickly!
Let's do it to it!
Tara

Hey Lisa,

I made my 2 pounds........now just to keep it off. :rolleyes:
I'm so tired of losing the same weight over and over again.

Thanks for the challenge.

Some folks have already made their 2 pounds....don't stop there let's see how far you can go to inspire us on!!!!

I finally broke down and weighed in...I was at 182....not bad for not weighing for 5 weeks! I want to be 165 by May 1st. I'm gonna kick up my walking and focus on these first 2 pounds...I'm really hoping for 3 so I can get closer to my 60 pound clippie. But so far so good, I had a bowl of cheerios for breakfast and I'll have a salad for lunch. My ultimate goal is to be in the 140's...don't care how much-- just to get there! :)

Keep up the great work!!! :)
Tara

I made my two pounds!! YEAH. I'm gonna keep going. I really want to lose more of this weight. Come on everyone we can do this.

Wow, Everyone is doing great!!! I weigh in tomorrow at WW so I'm hoping for a good week. I am eating my salad as I am reading these.:)

I had weigh in today & lost 2.8 this week!!!

I hope it's not too late to count me in!

I've been yoyoing with the same five lbs. since last summer, and would really like to shed 8-10 before DCL eastern caribbean in late May!

I weighed myself on Thursday and I had lost 3lbs! So now I am just going to keep on going :hyper:

Yay!

I cracked it - 2lbs off for me too!

:)

I lost another pound. That make 3 total. It is great to have these mini challenges!

As of Friday, I lost a lb but I think we were sending the hormones over the internet because it was my TOM, yuck, I got it friday night so when I weigh in Wednesday I am sure it will be down again, or else you will hear sobbing on your computer
:scared:

Congrats to all those that have made it already... send some pixie dust to the rest of us for the final week!!!!

YEAH, I did it!!!! I weighed in at WW and I am down 2 1/4 lbs for the 2 weeks. How is everyone else doing?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I feel so dumb, but I don't know if I made it or not, since I don't remember what my starting weight was for this challenge. :rolleyes:

Got to learn to write these things down...

Beth, that is so funny because I was just thinking the same thing for my 5 lb clippie... I know I am close but I can't remember. I'll have to go back and check the commitment board and see what my WW book is for that day.

:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter