2 nights at SSR, to say goodbye to Movies and Energy!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
IMG_3767.JPG IMG_3770.JPG IMG_0234.JPG IMG_3773.JPG What fun! The SSR studio was ready when we arrived around 3 on Tuesday, so we bought some milk for morning coffee, dropped our carry on at the room and headed to DHS. Our FPS were for the Pixar music, Movie Ride and Frozen. We did not need any of the FPS, but they gave us structure to our trip. We had heard the music on the July trip, we both thought it was worthwhile to listen to and enjoy the characters involvement in the attraction. We rode the Movie Ride twice, the FP did cut the wait, but without the FP, the wait was around 20 minutes. We saw the gangsters and the cowboy interaction.

Dinner was at Commissary, good salmon dish.

Next day we rode energy and had a FP for Test Track. Really enjoyed both rides. We got our APs upgraded, and set out for Blizzard Beach.....wonderful time. Took the Coronado Springs bus from Epcot, it goes to BB. going home, you take bus to AK, then bus to SSR. With all the road construction, it took nearly an hour to get from BB to SSR.

Dinner was a treat. We had a mini meet with VWL Groupie, twokats! First time we met in person, and she is a lovely person. Our dinners were excellent at Turf Club. Tom had fried chicken, I had scallops, and the 30% early bird discount was appreciated. Twokats had the prime rib which looked yummy, and she enjoyed it too!

Since we enjoy the Congress Park pool, we went swimming for awhile. The next morning Bell Service arrived at 8:45 just as Tom had asked.

What a pleasant trip! Good-bye to the dinosaurs, we bought the shirt, "Extinct August 2017" and goodby movie rides!

Our request for a view of Disney Springs was honored!

Bobbi

we love SSR! We also went to WDW to get one more ride in before they went "dark"....
My oldest DD loves the GMR she cried each time we went on it ( two times)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!