2 questions - obb question and bringing alchol onboard

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
hi

leaving in 2 days for our 3 day cruise!!! two questions - if i buy rum in the bahamas is there time on the last day to get the rum back and what is the procedure?

i'm going with my two adult daughters and all of us staying in the same room - to get the obb discount can each of us book a separate room and add people to it or does the obb have to list who's staying in the room ?

thanks
cindy

hi

leaving in 2 days for our 3 day cruise!!! two questions - if i buy rum in the bahamas is there time on the last day to get the rum back and what is the procedure?

i'm going with my two adult daughters and all of us staying in the same room - to get the obb discount can each of us book a separate room and add people to it or does the obb have to list who's staying in the room ?

thanks
cindy
You can only book 2 staterooms. Youre better off to add names and you can change them later. If theirs only 2 in the room then price won't be a factor. If you're booking rooms with 3 or 4 it could be costly to add them later.

It's two states rooms per household. If you all have different addresses I'm not sure what the rules are, but I think since your all in one stateroom it's still two rooms, but I could be totally wrong on this.

hi

thanks
cindy

When you get back on the ship in Nassau, your rum will be tagged and stored. They will tell you where to pick it up on debarkation morning.

if you have a separate addresses, you can each book 2 rooms on a future cruise. The lead guest on the reservation cannot change, but it is possible to change the other guest traveling. However, if the cost of the cruise goes up before you make that change, the new guest would pay the higher rate. So it's best, if you can, to list all the people that are cruising when you make the original reservation.

if you have a separate addresses, you can each book 2 rooms on a future cruise. The lead guest on the reservation cannot change, but it is possible to change the other guest traveling. However, if the cost of the cruise goes up before you make that change, the new guest would pay the higher rate. So it's best, if you can, to list all the people that are cruising when you make the original reservation.

Excellent info! Thanks!

To be technical, you can book more than 2 cabins per address, BUT only 2 would get the benefits.

I also believe that the 2 have to be for the same cruise. So one address could book 2 cabins for one date. And another address could book 2 cabins for another date. To get the benefits. Additional could be booked without benefits.

Rum or any other alcoholic beverages stored by Disney will be available on disembarkation morning, typically to the right hand side of the doors to exit the ship on the starboard side. DO NOT LEAVE THE SHIP until you pick up those items. If you are headed to the airport, don't forget to put it in checked luggage, so bring some bags or something else to wrap it in.

The lead guest on the reservation cannot change, but it is possible to change the other guest traveling. However, if the cost of the cruise goes up before you make that change, the new guest would pay the higher rate. So it's best, if you can, to list all the people that are cruising when you make the original reservation.[/QUOTE]

Last year while sailing we booked for this year. My adult daughter was staying in a cabin with me and my husband. We booked 2 cabins, one for me and my husband and the second in my daughter's name with TBA as the second. We paid the deposit for both people. When we called to add the actual name to her reservation for the 2nd person, there was no price change for them and the cost of the cruise has gone up.... it is also still before final payment date, don't know if that has any bearing on it.

The lead guest on the reservation cannot change, but it is possible to change the other guest traveling. However, if the cost of the cruise goes up before you make that change, the new guest would pay the higher rate. So it's best, if you can, to list all the people that are cruising when you make the original reservation.

Last year while sailing we booked for this year. My adult daughter was staying in a cabin with me and my husband. We booked 2 cabins, one for me and my husband and the second in my daughter's name with TBA as the second. We paid the deposit for both people. When we called to add the actual name to her reservation for the 2nd person, there was no price change for them and the cost of the cruise has gone up.... it is also still before final payment date, don't know if that has any bearing on it.[/QUOTE]
State room price is for double occupancy. The price for one guest and the price for two is the same. The only price increase would be taxes and port fees for the second person. The only time you'd have to worry about a price increase is adding a third or 4th person.

My daughter bought rum in Aruba and it had to be picked up on the last morning. We had signed up for online board8ng passes and for our bags to go directly to airport. She had to hold back one bag to check st airport. It was a pain because we had to wait in line for the one bag at check in when otherwise we could have just got into the security line right off the bus. I don’t think she would do it again.

We bought Tequila etc in Cozumel and it was super fast to get it back the morning of departure. I thought it would be hard and time consuming so we had never bought things on the islands but after trying it we loved it. Bring some things to wrap the bottles in if you are checking. Or use your dirty clothes. T-shirts work great and I pack some plastic bags to take them home.

The morning that you debark do you pick it up some where on the ship or have they taken it into the terminal for pick up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter